No announcement yet.

2016-17 Media Hate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It appears to be what it is being claimed to be, however, he did get called out by the King himself so whoever the leaders in the lockerroom will take exception to it, and if not to the hand gesture than for certain his smart assed reply to the most respected player in WSU history. These things have a habit of fixing themselves.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
      Probably posted somewhere else by now but:
      he straight up is pandering for another job. He wont make it until the summer.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
        he straight up is pandering for another job. He wont make it until the summer.
        I think he's mad that Welniak got a KC gig and he didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
          It appears to be what it is being claimed to be, however, he did get called out by the King himself so whoever the leaders in the lockerroom will take exception to it, and if not to the hand gesture than for certain his smart assed reply to the most respected player in WSU history. These things have a habit of fixing themselves.
          ???

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
            ???
            Darral Willis throwing up gang signs on Instagram team photo. Commented on by Fred Van Vleet, who knows the difference between a "W" and a gang sign. Picked up on by a few other commenters. I wouldn't have noticed without the comments.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Not too smart

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                Probably posted somewhere else by now but:
                Kankel sucks

Comment

• I'm not sure what some here are referring to, but if you're getting that bent out of shape about a hand gesture that supposedly promotes "gang culture" you probably need to chill. Heck, I've made that W hand gesture a million times (representing the word "west" and "win" and other words that start with W, including oh, I don't know, the name of our freaking school) and I've lived in the suburbs my entire life. I don't have the time, but you can probably find random hand gestures in every player's pictures. They're kids. They try to do something for the camera. It's fun. Fred's comment is probably better understood as "Darral is acting crazy lol" than anything else.

Anyways, could not be more proud of these young men and what they've accomplished so far this season. House money from here as far as I'm concerned after losing two NBA players to the league.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    I'm not sure what some here are referring to, but if you're getting that bent out of shape about a hand gesture that supposedly promotes "gang culture" you probably need to chill. Heck, I've made that W hand gesture a million times (representing the word "west" and "win" and other words that start with W, including oh, I don't know, the name of our freaking school) and I've lived in the suburbs my entire life. I don't have the time, but you can probably find random hand gestures in every player's pictures. They're kids. They try to do something for the camera. It's fun. Fred's comment is probably better understood as "Darral is acting crazy lol" than anything else.

Anyways, could not be more proud of these young men and what they've accomplished so far this season. House money from here as far as I'm concerned after losing two NBA players to the league.

Comment

• D Will is definitely throwing up the forks. Even a white kid from the burbs knows that. That's not even close to the W sign. But, you know what, as someone has said, they're kids. I'm quite certain none of them are in a gang, even if they might have been affiliated with, or alludered by that culture in the past. Does it look bad, yes. Should he be repremanded by his team mates, and told to watch what he does,yes. But should he be ostracized by the fan base and be made out to be some gang member, no.
                      Last edited by shocker_torero; March 18, 2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Meh, you're probably right. Just don't think it's as big of a deal as some here are making it out to be.

Comment

• RK droppin the deuce......shameful.....
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                            RK droppin the deuce......shameful.....
                            MM with the throat slash on ZBush
                            I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                            If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• 3G is going to have to pull out the ol' Butter Cream Gang VHS to show them horrors of this lifestyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
                                3G is going to have to pull out the ol' Butter Cream Gang VHS to show them horrors of this lifestyle.

Incredible reference.

Comment

Working...
                                X