Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baker played tough, efficient ball at a pro level tonight. Awesome for him! Great win for the Knicks. Hornacek showed some guts playing him over more experienced guys. love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
      Jet Terry goes Flagrant One on RB LOL
      Right in the face. How many times have we seen that?
      Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• Pissed I missed this. Thankfully, it's already available on watchespn for those who also might have missed it.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Pissed I missed this. Thankfully, it's already available on watchespn for those who also might have missed it.
          Ron looked great.

Comment

• Ron getting love on SportsCenter. They mentioned him by name saying the Knicks were a totally different team with Baker on the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              Ron getting love on SportsCenter. They mentioned him by name saying the Knicks were a totally different team with Baker on the floor.

Comment

• Baker being Baker. Just a wonderful thing to to watch.

Comment

• The old Bull coach really couldn't shut up about Baker, and I have no problem at all with that.

Baker was outstanding. Brogden gave him some problems, bullying him to the basket, but Ron made the Knicks better.

I get that Jennings was bad so Jeff turned to Baker....but to sit D Rose the entire 4th quarter? #1 pick, NBA rookie of the year, NBA MVFREAKINGP, 3 time All Star...we're not talking about a guy in his 20th season taking a game off.

Baker never sat....he had to be gassed but man was he good. So much fun to turn on that game at just the right time.

Might be time to buy a lottery ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    The old Bull coach really couldn't shut up about Baker, and I have no problem at all with that.

Baker was outstanding. Brogden gave him some problems, bullying him to the basket, but Ron made the Knicks better.

I get that Jennings was bad so Jeff turned to Baker....but to sit D Rose the entire 4th quarter? #1 pick, NBA rookie of the year, NBA MVFREAKINGP, 3 time All Star...we're not talking about a guy in his 20th season taking a game off.

Baker never sat....he had to be gassed but man was he good. So much fun to turn on that game at just the right time.

Might be time to buy a lottery ticket.
                    Ron just punched his. Making a strong statement for the knicks to move on from Brandon Jennings.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                      That's awesome. What a season Baker is having.

Comment

• His hair looked fantastic as well.

No surprises.

Comment

• Just got done watching the 4th Q. What a cool, cool thing to see for Ron.

Comment

• MILWAUKEE — Ron Baker became a fourth-quarter hero, Carmelo Anthony hit the big shot and the Knicks, after being down and counted out, scrapped and clawed, rallying from two double-digit deficits t…

The official site of the National Basketball Association. Follow the action on NBA scores, schedules, stats, news, Team and Player news.
                            Last edited by mattdalt; January 6, 2017, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• The guy who said that Baker would have a 15-year NBA career and be able to do anything he wanted after that is looking smarter and smarter every day.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Yes he is.
                                One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X