Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    I doubt that very many people would not give Melo the Superstar title. Many Superstars didn't win NBA titles, but I'd put Melo on the tier below Jordan, Pippen, Bird, Magic, The Center from the Spurs that I forgot his name, etc. I'm sure I'm leaving a few Superstars off of the list.

If I'm building an NBA franchise around a player, these listed above are who I'd prefer to build around.
    that would be tim duncan aka the ultimate warrior.

Comment

• Well, as a long time NBA fan, I'll just say...never mind. (sigh)

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
        Well, as a long time NBA fan, I'll just say...never mind. (sigh)
        It's definitely not worth the trouble.

Ron now only 38,382 points away from Kareem.

Comment

• Ron looked good. He may find more minutes coming his way.... they could use his effort, for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
            Ron looked good. He may find more minutes coming his way.... they could use his effort, for sure.
            Agreed. Showing this kind of effort will help him maintain a long career as a role player for years to come...injury not withstanding. Everyone can use a bench player like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
              Ron looked good. He may find more minutes coming his way.... they could use his effort, for sure.
              one aspect of his game that may flourish in the pro ranks is his passing. how many times at wichita state did he throw a sweet no-look pass that bounced off the hands of his teammate? quite a bit, i seem to recall. he would get frustrated about that now and again. he has a flair for the sweet dime.

Comment

• So, if Tyler Johnson (who?) can get a $50 million deal...

When Tyler Johnson signed a $50 million deal, the world lost its mind. Here's the crazy thing: He might be worth it.

...what might Baker be able to hope for in a few years if the economics work to his advantage the way they did for Johnson?

Comment

• nm
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Ian Begley
                    ESPN Staff Writer*
                    The Knicks say that Ron Baker (sprained ankle) is questionable for Saturday's home opener. Sasha Vujacic is the third point guard at the moment, with Baker behind him.
                    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• Ron not listed on the stat sheet. Assuming he did sit out the game with a sprained ankle.

Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Got a news feed that he was inactive for this game.
                        You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Watching the game last night and the analyst said, "3 for baker. He's the one knick out here playing as hard as he can."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                            Watching the game last night and the analyst said, "3 for baker. He's the one knick out here playing as hard as he can."
                            Tied for the team best +/- at -2 in 13 minutes.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                              Watching the game last night and the analyst said, "3 for baker. He's the one knick out here playing as hard as he can."
                              What is your evaluation of Baker's play?

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                                Tied for the team best +/- at -2 in 13 minutes.
                                Second best. Kuzminskas has a +4. Baker did have the best +/- of the guards.

Comment

Working...
                                X