NCAA Sunday, Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Sunday, Round 2

Looks like the clock may have struck midnight for Sienna.

Down 14 to Villanova with 12:30 to play and not looking very good.

Butler hanging with Tennesee at the half trailing 38-34.

Go Butler.

Comment

Davidson beginning to get blown out by Georgetown, Down 13 with 1:30 left in the 1st half.

Western Kentucky up 10 on SD with 90 seconds left in the 1st half. - I wonder how WKU will fare against UCLA in the Sweet 16?

"You can observe a lot just by watching."
      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
        Western Kentucky up 10 on SD with 90 seconds left in the 1st half. - I wonder how WKU will fare against UCLA in the Sweet 16?
        I think WKU's run will come to an end against UCLA, but that could have very easily been a Drake - UCLA game in the Sweet 16.

Oh, so close!

Comment

#2 Texas holds off a rallying #7 Miami team and holds on for a 75-72 win.

Butler trails Tennessee by only 1 with about 5 minutes to play.

Go Butler.

Davidson coming back on Georgetown an trails only by 4 with 9 minutes remaining.

Go Davidson.

Comment

Wow, missed a layup, I didn't know Phil played for them.

Comment

Butler and Tennessee going into Overtime. 63-63.

Go Butler.

Davidson and Georgetonw tied at 60 with 4:15 to go.

Go Davidson.

Comment

Tennesee holds off Butler in overtime 76-71. :(

However, Davidson comes from behnind to knock of Georgetown by a score of 74-70. :D

Comment

Man i was at a family function and heard the halftime score and I was like oh well good job Davidson.

Then I get in my car and Im yelling and screaming the whole way home

I PICKED DAVIDSON IM A GENIUS

Comment

It is obvious by the eye test that Butler didnt belong or Davidson! Oh wait a minute Davidson won. Georgetown must have looked past them or played their scrubs!

:D :roll: :roll: :whistle: 8)
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Stephen Curry is one of the 3 best players in college basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                        It is obvious by the eye test that Butler didnt belong or Davidson! Oh wait a minute Davidson won. Georgetown must have looked past them or played their scrubs!

:D :roll: :roll: :whistle: 8)

Pretty sure no one anywhere questioned whether or not either of those teams belonged. In fact Seth Davis said Davidson would be in the sweet 16. Two others on ESPN said that Butler would take Tennessee to the wire.

Comment

"I PICKED DAVIDSON IM A GENIUS"

ASM may be on of the few on God's green earth other than Davidson fans that got that game correctly.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Actually I believed Bob Lutz picked Davidson as this year's cinderella team and had them at least making the Sweet 16. I am willing to put ASM right up there with Bob Lutz as far as geniuses go. :D

Louisville all over OU 44-22 at the half and UNC putting the wood a couple of yawners to end the day with.

On the other hand, Mississippi State hanging with Memphis as the game is tied at 52 with around 8 minutes left.

Comment

Should Mississippi State employ a hack-a-tiger strategy down the stretch?

Comment

Working...
                              X