Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
    "I PICKED DAVIDSON IM A GENIUS"

ASM may be on of the few on God's green earth other than Davidson fans that got that game correctly.
    YEAH I'M ONE OF THEM!!! :D
    The Assman

Comment

How highly recruited was Stephen Curry out of HS? I know he had a great freshman season and it looks like a decent HS career, but was he a top 50 type of guy? I didn't realize until I read his bio that he is Dell Curry's son. Maybe I've just been living under a rock ...
      Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Originally posted by wsu789
        How highly recruited was Stephen Curry out of HS? I know he had a great freshman season and it looks like a decent HS career, but was he a top 50 type of guy? I didn't realize until I read his bio that he is Dell Curry's son. Maybe I've just been living under a rock ...
        Scout 3*, #36 PG in his class.

Rivals 3* (Recruited by Winthrop)
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
          Scout 3*, #36 PG in his class.

Rivals 3* (Recruited by Winthrop)
          I'm sorry, he's just too small and frail for D-1. He should be wearing a soccer head protector.

:D

Point guard
          Charlotte (NC) Christian
          AAU: Carolina Miners

Ht: 6-foot-2
          Wt: 165 lbs
          Class: 2006 (High School)
          SFL is back!

Comment

Thanks!
            Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

and his younger brother Seth is going to play for Liberty
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Despite having a great high school career in North Carolina, Curry went virtually unnoticed. Most ACC schools thought Curry couldn't handle the physical nature of ACC basketball, so they passed on him. Curry wanted to play for the Virginia Tech because that's where his father played and is in their Hall of Fame. They offered him to come play, but wanted him to play as a walk-on his first year. Besides that, Curry only had offers from Davidson College, Virginia Commonwealth, and Winthrop. Curry chose Davidson.

I guess it ended up working out for him! I'm happy for him, and all his teammates at Davidson! :clap: :) :clap:

Roy also regrets giving him up! :lol:
                The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ
                  Despite having a great high school career in North Carolina, Curry went virtually unnoticed. Most ACC schools thought Curry couldn't handle the physical nature of ACC basketball, so they passed on him. Curry wanted to play for the Virginia Tech because that's where his father played and is in their Hall of Fame. They offered him to come play, but wanted him to play as a walk-on his first year. Besides that, Curry only had offers from Davidson College, Virginia Commonwealth, and Winthrop. Curry chose Davidson.

I guess it ended up working out for him! I'm happy for him, and all his teammates at Davidson! :clap: :) :clap:
                  I hope HCGM finds us some Currys in the future. We need some BCS killers.
                  ________
                  Harley-Davidson S-125
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Is there a particular team that any of you have picked too deep into your brackets that has already went bye-bye? Duke has been bracket-busting- killin me for the past 2 Seasons. Did I learn a lesson from this last Season? Newwww!!!!!!!
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

The Drake, UConn, Clemson and Vanderbilt 1st round losses hurt me badly, but I doubt I'm on an island in that regard, and I still have at least one team alive in 7 of the 8 Sweet 16 matchups and have both teams (Lousville & Tennessee) in the other.

I could still be veddy, veddy good shape after the Seet 16 if things go my way. On the other hand, I could just about be wiped out if they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
                        Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ

I hope HCGM finds us some Currys in the future. We need some BCS killers.
                        Yeah if he almost got Curry to go to Winthrop. Imagine who he can get to come to WICHITA STATE!!!
                        The Assman

Comment

Working...
                        X