Fred, Ron, and Evan Pitch For Carlos O'Kelley's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    I saw a couple of the Facebook postings of these commercials. There were actually people concerned that the guys screwed up and are now ineligible with the NCAA because of appearing in these commercials.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I saw a couple of the Facebook postings of these commercials. There were actually people concerned that the guys screwed up and are now ineligible with the NCAA because of appearing in these commercials.

Yup saw that, they apparently think that Fred, Ron, Evan, Marshall and the entire athletic department is dumb and didn't think about that but they did...

Comment

Its probably the same people that ask what game time is or who the shockers are playing. Casual fans who don't know goshockers.com or shockernet exist.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          I think that may have been a bit before John's time at WSU. John graduated in 1977. Not only did he play football he was also a WuShock which would make the anti-WeeShock crowd happy.

http://webs.wichita.edu/?u=foundatio...edscholarship/
          I remember John being Wu-Shock, it was while I was a student at WSU. I believe it was during the 76-77 school year.

Comment

New commercial with Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              New commercial with Ron.

https://youtu.be/R6TtEnEFTB8
              And Fred.

We either have what it takes or we take what we have. What will you do? See more at bravelyonward.com.

Comment

Thought Fidelity hit a home run with their Bravely Onward campaign over a year ago.

This would be another bat flip moment.....out of the park.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  Nice!

Comment

Working...
                  X