No announcement yet.

Asst. Coach's Perspective on Next Year's PG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost all credibility when he said HCGM to Memphis was a possibility, but then again he never really had any to begin with.
    Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
      Lost all credibility when he said HCGM to Memphis was a possibility, but then again he never really had any to begin with.
      He has what is called "negative credibility" which means when he says something you literally need to assume the opposite and then you have your news.

Comment

In Gregg's 9 years he's recruited Clevin, Reggie and Joe from the Juco ranks as 1's or 2's. Seems like a pretty small sample upon which to pre-judge Daishon.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
          In Gregg's 9 years he's recruited Clevin, Reggie and Joe from the Juco ranks as 1's or 2's. Seems like a pretty small sample upon which to pre-judge Daishon.
          Daishon will be judged based on what Daishon does. What Clevin, Reggie and Joe did is of very little relevance IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Daishon will be judged based on what Daishon does. What Clevin, Reggie and Joe did is of very little relevance IMHO.
            I heard or read somewhere that Marshall is expecting contribution from smith and Keyser this upcoming season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol skool View Post
              I heard or read somewhere that Marshall is expecting contribution from smith and Keyser this upcoming season.
              I heard that as well. You would have to assume they will contribute along with Shamet and Frankamp in the backcourt. Allen as a 2 or 3?
              Livin the dream

Comment

I'm hoping Keyser can be the next Tekele. Big shoes to fill, but he loves to play defense and is crazy athletic. That's a recipe for Tekele.

Comment

This thread title would make more sense if you removed the t. Coach

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    I heard that as well. You would have to assume they will contribute along with Shamet and Frankamp in the backcourt. Allen as a 2 or 3?
                    Allen at the 3 seems to depend on whether MM plays the 4. If MM is still a 3, 40 minutes will not be enough for ZB and MM to split between them without throwing another player into the mix!
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                      Allen at the 3 seems to depend on whether MM plays the 4. If MM is still a 3, 40 minutes will not be enough for ZB and MM to split between them without throwing another player into the mix!
                      I can see the possibility of 1. Shamet -smith 2. Frankamp- keyser 3. Brown- Peyton 4. MM- Kelly 5. Shaq-Daryl. Or something similar to that.
                      Hamilton, runo and Austin could possibly challenge. If not they will possibly ride the pine or redshirt. Or maybe sunrise for Austin. There has been noted concern of Peyton's defense as well unless improved that could cost him some minutes. We shall see. Hopefully will be fine if we find some stability at pg fairly early in the season.

Comment

I'm just disappointed that we won't ever hear . . .

HCGM: "Well, we're not just gonna let you walk outta here."

HCDM: Who's "we", sucka?

Conner/Landry/McDuffie in unison: "Smith, Wessel, and me."

Comment

Looks like we are still looking at point guards and centers.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Looks like we are still looking at point guards and centers.
                            Everyday that ends in Y.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

Still shaving.
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                                This thread title would make more sense if you removed the t. Coach
                                I'd add a few more characters to remove.

From this:
                                Asst. Coach's Perspective on Next Year's PG

to this:
                                Ass's Perspective on Next Year's PG
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X