USA Today early 2116 predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    Written by Scott Gleeson with contribution from Josh Barnett. What did he contribute? The beer?
    First laugh of the day!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      Click "Edit Post", then "Go Advanced". Edit the "Title".
      Cool! Thanks! I see it only changes the title in the post though, and not in the thread listing, so the damage is already done...oh, the humiliation :(...
      "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
        My guess is that @Husker4Shockers last name is Tannen.
        Wrong, Grasshopper. But I don't know who Tannen is, or whether I should be insulted or honored.
        "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
          Wrong, Grasshopper. But I don't know who Tannen is, or whether I should be insulted or honored.
          Twas a Back to the Future Sports Almanac reference based on the 2116 typo. No insult, just a joke that was probably reaching too far lol.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
            Twas a Back to the Future Sports Almanac reference based on the 2116 typo. No insult, just a joke that was probably reaching too far lol.
            Ooh ooh I got it!! :) Oh wait, is it cool to get a Back to the Future reference or does that mean I'm old?

Comment

Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
              Cool! Thanks! I see it only changes the title in the post though, and not in the thread listing, so the damage is already done...oh, the humiliation :(...
              Hmm, it must require moderator privileges to change it in the topic list.

Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
              Ooh ooh I got it!! :) Oh wait, is it cool to get a Back to the Future reference or does that mean I'm old?
              Some of us can pull off both. :)

Comment

Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
                Can we really call it "Back to the Future" anymore. Wouldn't it technically be "Back to the Past" since the date he went to is now in the past? :) ... now we are talking about being old.

Comment

Duke will be freaking loaded. Ugh... might just skip next season other than Shocker games.

Comment

Working...
                  X