USA Today early 2116 predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Today early 2116 predictions

Lots of names you've heard often, a few you haven't heard so much...Wichita State doesn't crack the top 50...

Last edited by Husker4Shockers; April 6, 2016, 09:22 AM.
    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
    Lots of names you've heard often, a few you haven't heard so much...Wichita State doesn't crack the top 50...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...cid=spartandhp
    I only saw 25?
    Livin the dream

Comment

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...cid=spartandhp
      Mississippi State at 23? Ya ok.. lol
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Honestly I think it's ridiculous that ANYBODY try and predict who the elite teams will be a century from now.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

The other guy had us at #26, but that's only one year away, rather than one hundred.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            The other guy had us at #26, but that's only one year away, rather than one hundred.
            Do you mean Parrish?

I already sent him a note letting him know that Taylor has defected.

Comment

Who ever approved this article or hit send is an idiot

Comment

They apparently think we will sink into the abyss since Ron and Fred have left -- but, but, but -- K State -- really? We'll just have to prove them wrong and have great fun doing it.

Comment

OU at 19? They should be solid but.....WAY too much stock put in freshmen up and down that list.

I gotta feeling when ShockerNation rolls into the 405 guys like this will be singing a different tune.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                    Do you mean Parrish?

Well done, he's got the Ty update there now.

I already sent him a note letting him know that Taylor has defected.
                    Why the Shockers are ranked here: This is basically an #InGreggMarshallWeTrust ranking. In other words, we're just going to assume Wichita State will be good again because, you know, Wichita State will probably be good again.

Comment

Written by Scott Gleeson with contribution from Josh Barnett. What did he contribute? The beer?
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Honestly I think it's ridiculous that ANYBODY try and predict who the elite teams will be a century from now.
                        Probably not much more ridiculous than predicting them in 2016. But, ya got me; funny! No fair that you can't edit subject lines!
                        "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

Probably not much more ridiculous than predicting them in 2016. But, ya got me; funny! No fair that you can't edit subject lines!
                          Click "Edit Post", then "Go Advanced". Edit the "Title".

Comment

My guess is that @Husker4Shockers: last name is Tannen.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              I'm with you, KW -- 100 years from now Marshall won't be coaching any more, and they'll still be investigating North Carolina's academic fraud with the prospect of some sort of postseason penalty, so who knows?

Comment

Working...
                              X