Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Loyola has been in the MVC a couple of years....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Every conference needs a road apple.
    But not 6 of 'em. :)
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Road dingleberries.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        Road dingleberries.
        If you shave that area, you don't have that issue.

I think I'm going to buy Elgin a razor.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I haven't seen Loyola put forth the effort that I expected of them given the stated reason they were added to the conference, which was they had resources and would use them to invest in their program.

It's well passed time for them to put up. On that note, same for SIU, Bradley, and ISUr. WSU and UNI can't continue to be the only schools in this conference that seem to care about their basketball programs.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
            It's a crap league. Only wsu and uni give it value.
            I would argue that you could include ISUr. The results might not be there but they are actively trying to get better and move the needle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
              I haven't seen Loyola put forth the effort that I expected of them given the stated reason they were added to the conference, which was they had resources and would use them to invest in their program.
              I never understood adding based on empty promises of spending to improve. The spot still would have been open. How about "spend money over the next 4 years, and we'll add you." Nope. Just a hand out. I freaking hate this league.

Comment

I think it was a good move for the Valley Quidditch teams but that's about it.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

[QUOTE=valleyclimber;651327] I'm no Bluejay fan, but trading CU for LU has been a step in the wrong direction. ]

To be clear, we didn't TRADE CU for LU...CU left the Valley. The Valley scrambled...badly. The problem with adding teams to the Valley is that the teams have to want to be added. I'm not sure that all that many are really pounding on the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockerman View Post
                    I would argue that you could include ISUr. The results might not be there but they are actively trying to get better and move the needle.
                    That may or may not be a good argument in the future, but so far they don't have much to show in recent history. Unless of course you are counting convicts or outbound transfers.
                    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                    X