Monday Night Officials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Officials

Everybody's favorite official will be working The Game tomorrow night - Mr. John Higgins.

It will be his 7th Final Four and has the most Final Four games of any selected.

Along with Mark Whitehead and Tom Eades, who were also selected to work Final Four games, Valley teams are very fortunate to have these guys work a lot of games throughout the season.

I'm sure all SNers on here will raise a toast tomorrow night in acknowledging these fine officials and their accomplishments.

That is all.
    Above all, make the right call.

O/U on monitor reviews opens at 5.5

O/U on first monitor review is 13:42 mark in 1st half
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Higgins is just hoping the rules change to allow referees to accept sponsorships so he can start raking in all that Vidal Sassoon money.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

The Rooferee!

Comment

I wonder if he and Clete Blakeman hang out together. Probably not.

On an aside, my wife has been in Milwaukee this last week, I went over to a buddy's house last night and polished off a bottle of Maker's Mark. Haven't done that in years. Anyone know of a hangover cure that actually works?
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I used Uber to get home. Worked out great! Now I just need a lift back to get my car.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Have we ruled out that shockref IS Higgins?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                I've never seen Higgins and shockref together. Hmmmm......

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

On an aside, my wife has been in Milwaukee this last week, I went over to a buddy's house last night and polished off a bottle of Maker's Mark. Haven't done that in years. Anyone know of a hangover cure that actually works?
                  48 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post

Yes. Higgins wishes he were as cool as @ShockRef:

Comment

I've never seen Higgins and shockref together. Hmmmm......
                      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Anyone know of a hangover cure that actually works?
                        Start over!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

2 beers.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Did you read the article today (or yesterday) about he and Clete?

Comment

Working...
                            X