Kellen hits a nerve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kellen hits a nerve

http://www.scout.com/college/kansas/...-in-the-family Sorry but Kellen has hit a few nerves with the Flagshit fans. I side with KM(but I'm biased)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

I'm glad those chicken f@ckers are butthurt

Comment

I'm glad they don't like our coach, I don't like theirs ... seems about right.

Comment

Funny how for not caring they can spend two pages on a tweet that want even referencing them but Syracuse and UNC.

Comment

KU fans are awful.

Comment

lol Wsu has a dirty program or sanctions coming??? Lol coming from ku that's a huge joke.

Comment

Seems like KU fans go around living their lives looking for things that offend their KU fandom.

When you've intentionally aligned yourself with a successful school/team - one which you otherwise have absolutely no connection to - and by design adopted it as part of your identity, then it stands to reason that you need to defend that part of yourself vigorously. Sort of like having to prove legal standing, but on a social level.
              Last edited by SHOCKvalue; March 27, 2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Would that be a Classless Action suit?

Comment

Ku fans are ridiculous.. I told one last night who was angry with Perry Ellis's performance that relying so heavily on a player who underachieved at KU for 3.5 seasons wasn't right. That response was almost a complete subject change to "Screw WSU". I was just surprised he didn't even try to argue my point.

Comment

A collection of people who aren't even WSU fans get to attend team practices, apparently.

Comment

I Love Kellen! The whole Marshall family is just perfect.

Comment

Guys, if the NCAA just didn't allow 75% of the teams in the tournament, KU would have 4 or 5 more titles since '88.

If you can't beat em, join errrrrrr, don't let them play you.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

The part that shocked me the most was the guy flat out saying that he doesn't think seeds higher than 4 should even get a chance to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
                            The part that shocked me the most was the guy flat out saying that he doesn't think seeds higher than 4 should even get a chance to compete.
                            That actually didn't surprise me a bit. Those arrogant hawksuckers believe that by and large.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                              http://www.scout.com/college/kansas/...-in-the-family Sorry but Kellen has hit a few nerves with the Flagshit fans. I side with KM(but I'm biased)
                              Kellen would do well to stay out of this kind of food fight.

Ultimately, it will spill over onto his dad. Not good in my opinion.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                              X