X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    33% shooting vs 55% shooting.

Not usually gonna win.
    The fact we ended so many games with stats like that, and still had the season we did, is a testament to the fabric of this program.

Comment

• Originally posted by CourtJester View Post
      No hard feelings..not a creughton fan. In costa rica for spring break with no wifi.
      And yet able to get on Shockernet.

Props.

Douche
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Dont blame me, Shocks will be back.
        Go back to your NIT game against Wagner, loser. GFY POS.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The narrative for this season after Fred came back was simple and played out again today. The defense travels and keeps us in every single game. If we shoot a decent % from the field we will win, if we are seriously cold we likely lose. Against weaker teams we can overcome really poor shooting with points off turnovers, but against a team like Miami that's not gonna be enough. This team and these seniors make me really, really proud to be a WSU alumni. Class all the way to the end.

Next year could have some big changes like possible new conference, but for now I'm just going to enjoy the memories we were given by Fred and Ron.

Comment

• My espn app not working, shockernet was 2nd source.

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            And yet able to get on Shockernet.

Props.

Douche

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              If it's old stop responding to me. Never said he isn't a good player, but it WAS his career high. And you can't say he didn't have some lucky shots.
              He has one borderline lucky shot, and as hard as it may be to believe for you, players practice shooting floaters while getting bumped.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Dont cry.

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Go back to your NIT game against Wagner, loser. GFY POS.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                  You can't be serious.
                  On defense sure, everyone will be a joy to watch. Next year's offense scares me though. We couldn't score with one of the best PGs in the country and we've got no experience coming back at PG. I do think there's something to say about everyone else stepping up since the seniors are gone but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                    He has one borderline lucky shot, and as hard as it may be to believe for you, players practice shooting floaters while getting bumped.
                    Lucky or not...had a career day against us. That's not up for debate, it's fact.

Comment

My espn app not working, shockernet was 2nd source.
                      Have all the mods checked out? Shouldn't there be somebody out there monitoring? You knew there'd be a Creighton **** trolling the boards as soon as we lost. No KU trolls, No Miami trolls, just an NIT troll.

I think I should be given the ban-hammer in instances like these because I can't take this **** on days like these.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Dont cry.
                        You're validating WSU by being here.

Your program is irrelevant. Sucks to be you.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          Lucky or not...had a career day against us. That's not up for debate, it's fact.
                          So? What's your point?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Dont cry.
                            My apologies that your "program" hasn't won two consecutive NCAA tournament games since the end of the Vietnam War era, but at least you have that whole home attendence thing to help you shape national narrative for CU, if there even is such a thing.

In the past 10 years alone, WSU has 3 S16's, 1 E8, and 1 F4; in Creighton's ENTIRE HISTORY they have 3 S16's... and full stop.

Comment

• Did you see the look on JLa-Ro-Nay-Gahs face when Baker gave us the lead?
                              Bernie Sanders doesn't have THAT many wrinkles in his 4head. LOL

Classic.
                              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                                If I remember right, wasn't the media timeout taken right before 12:00 when Miami took their timeout.
                                Media has to come after 12 min mark. Miami took a 30 at 1218. Should have been additional tv to once we were under 12 that never came.

Comment

Working...
                                X