No announcement yet.

Wichita State - Miami Game Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea why did we just let Angel walk towards the baseline and catch the ball?
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I'm glad Doug Goatlube is showing love on Twitter because I couldn't handle his trolling right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Great season. Great careers seniors! Gonna miss you!

Love you Shockernet!
        I feel like a dried up bisket in the hot Texas sun.

Comment

• See y'all next year! It's still great to be a Shocker!

Comment

• Miami is a class act. Good luck Canes.

Comment

• Hoped we wouldn't hit a "rough patch" to derail us but that did happen.
              However, what a comeback - ShockerNation is very proud of this team.
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Rats.

Hat tip to Miami, they made the plays down the stretch.

Comment

• Refs were not the primary reason we lost.

Atomic bombs. Ridiculous game times.

We came back and then we wore out.

Love these guys to death. Thank you.

Comment

• It is tough when you lose. Imagine how badly these guys wanted to win. Unbelievable, class effort in the second half. Shockers are a class program. Good luck as this program continues to get better and better. Congratulations on a solid tournament effort!

Comment

• We had our chances.

1st half was a disaster, and didnt make the plays in the 2nd half.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Great fight Shox. Credit to Miami who completely obliterated us in the first 10 minutes. They'll be a tough out. Hate to play the what if game but if we hadn't gotten down 27-6, we could be going to the Sweet Sixteen. Great season, probably could and should have been better. A new era begins, the post Wessel/Baker/FVV era. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty nervous about it.

Hopefully Baker and FVV will get a chance to continue their careers.

Comment

• Did not give up, for that they can be proud. It's been a great ride with these seniors. Chins up.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Sorry guys I really wanted to see you make another Final Four. Good season and great comeback today just fell a little short.
                            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Game was reminiscent of the S16 game against George Mason. Got in a hole and couldn't dig out.
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Miami acting like they beat Duke.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X