Wichita State - Miami Game Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Yes, our fault we are down 9. Refs handed them the other 4. If the game ends up a 4 or less point loss it will matter
    No... because we'll get the benefit of a few calls too.

Just please stop.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Going to take an exceptional 20 minutes to get this done.

Let's go Shockers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
        That half was about as bad as it gets. We really need Baker to find his shot at halftime.
        Wonder if his thigh is bothering him...and his shot

Comment

• Miami's defense is also stingy.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            No... because we'll get the benefit of a few calls too.

Just please stop.
            Haven't yet... So..Call the Damn game correctly. Those were blatant misses

Comment

• Shooting 4/29 (14%) from 3 point in the 3 halves played in Providence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                Going to take an exceptional 20 minutes to get this done.

Let's go Shockers!
                I can get behind this.

Just please go out like the winners you are, no matter what the scoreboard says. Go Shox.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Our last 2 or 3 possessions were bug and we came up short.

But. If they can build it in the first, there is time for us to knock it down with a half to go.

Gonna have to give 120%. I believe in baker and FVV to LYMFNH!!
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Just win...then get 5 days off. Bakers thigh and the team's fatigue will not matter then

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      I'm glad the players haven't given up like some on here have.
                      A few may have given up--not most. Many are just commenting on the obvious. It's good to be able to see things as they are. There are really only a few issues that are hurting the Shockers today...POOR shooting (again), turnovers, poor execution and dumb plays. Other than that, all is just fine. Cut down on those errors and the game could get close (and Miami needs to cool off as they have the in the last 8 minutes).

Comment

• This team is obviously fatigued 3 games in 5 days with only a 3 guard rotation will do that to you,anybody who says diffrent probably hasnt played in a basketball game a day of their life, but WE CAN climb back, we are shockers this team has heart and hustle the lead is only 13 in our F4 year we were down by 20 and climbed back we just gotta play shocker defense and hit some shots
                        Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Originally posted by IdahoShocker View Post
                          Shooting 4/29 (14%) from 3 point in the 3 halves played in Providence.
                          That's pretty woeful. We aren't a good outside shooting team, despite the fact that we take shots like we are.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Torpedo IPA time - Let's go sink us a battleship !!!
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Here's to hoping McDuff and ZB play the second half like they did vs Utah. We need that to win.

Comment

• Bad shooting along with silly turnovers is a bad, bad combination.

The good thing is we have another 20 minutes. Only have to outscore them by 14.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X