Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    After you got embarrassed and ridiculed by everybody here the other day, I'm surprised you've come back to show face so soon. That was quite the beatdown.

I guess you're just used to it.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Kelly plays with a lot of energy but thus far has little offensive game. Plays hard but a bit of a clunker out there. Like to see him "settle" a bit on the offensive end and relax. He always is rushing with his moves cause he hasn't figured out how to position the ball. Said Captain Obvious.
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        After you got embarrassed and ridiculed by everybody here the other day, I'm surprised you've come back to show face so soon. That was quite the beatdown.

I haven't really been on the board this week end, since Im into having fun and ****, but I really don't care what the idiots like you would say...I'm sure what ever I got ridiculed about, I was right.

Comment

I haven't really been on the board this week end, since Im into having fun and ****, but I really don't care what the idiots like you would say...I'm sure what ever I got ridiculed about, I was right.
          You do care. That's why you respond to it. It crushes you. You'll continue to respond to it because you continue to care.

You're an insult to the word "narcissistic".
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You surely have no family or life since you go 24/7 messaging and trolling message boards. I'll pray for you're salvation.

Comment

• Yesterday, I was thinking about the early game start. For the players internal clocks, it was an 11 o'clock game. Considering that the time changed just a week ago, it may have been a 10 AM game by their body clocks. That's the time they're accustomed to going to classes, not playing games.

I was expecting a lethargic start.

After the way the team came back and made a game out of it after the disastrous start, I'm really glad I wasn't posting early in the game.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Not trying to rile anyone up or anything. Just have a question.

Why did Wessel get so many minutes? He was an offensive liability. There was one stretch where he played lazy defense and gave up a step back 3, missed a wide open 3 on the other end, then fouled somewhere in there. I get the love for the guy as he hustled and plays hard, but it seemed 4 on 5 with him out there.

Shocks represented well. Shaq Morris and McDuffie look strong going forward. Frankamp shows some signs, but needs to develop better with the ball this off-season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                  You surely have no family or life since you go 24/7 messaging and trolling message boards. I'll pray for you're salvation.
                  How would you know what I'm doing 24/7 unless you're following me around 24/7?

Guess you don't have a family or life either, Wedel. What's even worse about you is this isn't even your team's message board. So that makes you doubly pathetic.

Go analyze another NIT team, loser.

And it's your, you moronic POS.
                  Last edited by ShockerFever; March 19, 2016, 10:06 PM.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You do care. That's why you respond to it. It crushes you. You'll continue to respond to it because you continue to care.

You're an insult to the word "narcissistic".
                    lol, I didn't respond.....u r the one who told me you were surprised I was here....Trust me I don't care, 24k post in 10 years for you vs 550 post in 4 years for me...This board is your life...If it went away tomorrow you would be in rehab on Monday...You can't live with out it....

Comment

lol, I didn't respond.....u r the one who told me you were surprised I was here....Trust me I don't care, 24k post in 10 years for you vs 550 post in 4 years for me...This board is your life...If it went away tomorrow you would be in rehab on Monday...You can't live with out it....
                      I love people who respond to something with "I didn't respond".

It's dumbasses like you that are responsible for about half of my posts. But I'm glad my internet stats are keeping you up at night.

Don't respond because you don't care.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

How would you know what I'm doing 24/7 unless you're following me around 24/7?

Guess you don't have a family or life either, Wedel. What's even worse about you is this isn't even your team's message board. So that makes you doubly pathetic.

Go analyze another NIT team, loser.

And it's your, you moronic POS.
                        Still praying for you.

Comment

• Okay, I've tried to ignore these but it's been going on too damn long.

I'm going to call on @_kai_: to please take a stand and stop these arguments on every *** **** thread and every other post. They are destroying actual discussion. On behalf of Shockernet, please stop them some way.
                          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                            Still praying for you.
                            I dont think he understands that even Shocker fans hate him. People are straight up trolling him and hes biting every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by isubirds89 View Post
                              I dont think he understands that even Shocker fans hate him. People are straight up trolling him and hes biting every time.
                              Why the **** are you here, douchebag?

Go back to the Normal sewers and get WSU out of your head. I know it's hard, but just try it.

And you have no clue what's going on, Redtard noob.
                              Last edited by ShockerFever; March 19, 2016, 10:26 PM.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by isubirds89 View Post
                                Not trying to rile anyone up or anything. Just have a question.

Why did Wessel get so many minutes? He was an offensive liability. There was one stretch where he played lazy defense and gave up a step back 3, missed a wide open 3 on the other end, then fouled somewhere in there. I get the love for the guy as he hustled and plays hard, but it seemed 4 on 5 with him out there..
                                There are volumes of debate about this on Shockernet. The detractors will point out his offensive deficiencies and lack of size. The pros point to hustle and leadership. Whichever side you are on you will find plenty of allies. Bottom line is that HCGM wanted him on the floor.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X