No announcement yet.

NIT & Other Tournament Scores and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what happens whenever Evan and Ron stand next to you, everyone looks... well...different.

Comment

That's awesome!!
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

that's because it's not Steve. Don't know who, but it's not Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Pigman View Post
          that's because it's not Steve. Don't know who, but it's not Steve
          Lol I wondered...thought maybe he just lost some weight.

Comment

I think this is like the first time in at least 20 years, that not a single BCS Conference team made it to the final Four of the NIT.

BYU
            Valparaiso
            George Washington
            San Diego State

Comment

Because the BS teams that could have made it were given a free pass to the big dance.

Comment

ETSU down at half 37-39.

Seems it would be a good idea for Vandy to look in-state. Steve Forbes and Dana Ford would both be good options.

Comment

Dana Ford is nowhere near ready to run a big time program.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Dana Ford is nowhere near ready to run a big time program.
                    That 2 year turnaround of Tennessee State is pretty impressive. Although I guess Cooper almost did the same thing and his days are numbered at Miami (Ohio). Maybe Vandy will impress and make a decent hire but I'm expecting a total dud. If I were making a hire I would rather take a flyer on a young low-major guy who has won instead of a BCS assistant who has never been a head coach or been a head coach and failed miserably (Capel).
                    Last edited by AndShock; March 30, 2016, 12:27 AM.

Comment

ETSU gave up 65 points in the second half and ends their season with a 104-81 loss.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                        That 2 year turnaround of Tennessee State is pretty impressive. Although I guess Cooper almost did the same thing and his days are numbered at Miami (Ohio). Maybe Vandy will impress and make a decent hire but I'm expecting a total dud. If I were making a hire I would rather take a flyer on a young low-major guy who has won instead of a BCS assistant who has never been a head coach or been a head coach and failed miserably (Capel).
                        They got their last coach from Isur. Dan might be interested:)

Comment

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                            That 2 year turnaround of Tennessee State is pretty impressive. ... If I were making a hire I would rather take a flyer on a young low-major guy who has won instead of a BCS assistant who has never been a head coach or been a head coach and failed miserably (Capel).
                            The concern would not be surrounding recruiting or x and o's. And therefore results. The concern would be around the _integrity_ of the program. Is he capable of leading his subordinates and doing it the right way?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY FLASHBACK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                                FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY FLASHBACK!!!

Funny how things change. This is who I thought Evan Wessel was going to turn out to be before his injury. Instead, he worked his ass off, reinvented himself, and became one of the best middle linebackers ever seen on the floor of Charles Koch Arena.
                                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                                X