Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Shockers were the #1 rated sports program on cable tv last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's because WWE wasn't on last night. If you've ever watched RAW and Smackdown, they'll tell you they always get the most viewers no matter what is on. I bet you tonight's episode of Smackdown gets more views than the NCAA tournament. At least that's what WWE will try to make you believe.

Ok, maybe a little off topic, but I needed to get my pro wrestling rant of the day out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
      New ratings are now available.

Michigan / Tulsa - 2.16 million
      Holy Cross / Southern - 912k

WSU / Vandy - 1.51 million
      FGCU / Fairleigh Dickinson - 683k

The narrative that WSU drove ratings higher due to their involvement seems to be lacking evidence.
      Looks like there is some other variable at play here, other than the teams. Each Wednesday game had about 30% higher viewership than the Tuesday game.
      β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        New ratings are now available.

Michigan / Tulsa - 2.16 million
        Holy Cross / Southern - 912k

WSU / Vandy - 1.51 million
        FGCU / Fairleigh Dickinson - 683k

The narrative that WSU drove ratings higher due to their involvement seems to be lacking evidence.
        That was supposed to be an "unliked this post". :)

Everyone knows Wednesday nights are TruTV nights... and our thumping of Vandy the previous night increased curiosity and wetted the appetite of March Madness fans. Oh, and Michigan (hello, they're in Michigan) has one heck of a following. I'm trying real hard, am I drowning yet?

P.S. Don't forget to check my edit above; "Everyone knows Wednesday nights are TruTV nights."
        Last edited by WstateU; March 17, 2016, 05:19 PM.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
        X