NCAA Tournament Scores and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tournament Scores and Discussion Thread

Since the other games start tonight figure I'd make this thread.

Feel free to talk about the Not Invited Tournament, the Crappy Basketball Invitational, and the Cow Indigestion Tournament.
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
    Since the other games start tonight figure I'd make this thread.

Feel free to talk about the Not Invited Tournament, the Crappy Basketball Invitational, and the Cow Indigestion Tournament.
    Don't forget the Lost Wages 16. Although personally I would prefer separate threads for separate tournaments so as not to overtax my limited mental resources.

Comment

Well the lost Wages 16 couldn't find 16 teams willing to pay the $50k buy-in apparently. They will only have 8 teams this year. The Director tried to put a positive spin on it by saying "With highly unusual results in many of the conference tournaments, we were hesitant to just fill out the bracket with `available teams.' So by choosing quality over quantity, we settled on eight teams, many of which were considered for an NIT berth, and all of which have had outstanding seasons they want to celebrate in our event."

uhh yeah I guess...but i'll be rooting for Steve Forbes and East Tennessee State.

Comment

First game tips at 11:15 today. UNC-W vs Duke on CBS
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Best sports day of the year, first Thursday of the NCAA tournament.

Comment

T minus 25 minutes.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by WUpigsooie View Post
              Best sports day of the year, first Thursday of the NCAA tournament.
              Absolutely!!!

Comment

Charles Barkley - "The only way the Seahawks can win this game is if Russel Wilson, Kam Chancellor, and Earl Thomas come out of the tunnel"

Comment

This is a cool site. You mouse over the teams in the bracket and it gives you their odds of winning at each round of the tourney. Interesting the WSU/Arizona game is far away the closest on the board with the Cats at 51%. No 1st roubd game should be a 50/50 pick-em, more confirmation the NCAA selection committee was on drugs. Anyway it gives us a 2% chance overall of winning it all.

Comment

It begins in earnest now. Here's to flagship making history later today!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      It begins in earnest now. Here's to flagship making history later today!
                      Sounds good, but not sure Austin Peay is up to it.

Comment

Duke Is getting all they want early, down 3 wth 8:30 left in first half.

Comment

I don't usually bag on an Individual kid, but it wouldn't bother me much if somebody broke Grayson Allen.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                            I don't usually bag on an Individual kid, but it wouldn't bother me much if somebody broke Grayson Allen.
                            What did he do now?

Comment

Ingram (#14) for Duke needs some protein shakes...

Comment

Working...
                              X