Clear All

• Jones (kinda like Oubre last year) didn't really give a sj*t

Comment

• Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
      From the Illinois State board:
      "Re: Shockers vs. Vanderbilt

Postby ISUBirds89 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:54 pm
      Stickboy46 wrote:
      ISUBirds89 wrote:Classless move by Van Vleet after that last shot.
      Yea.. I agree it was a little much even as a Shocker fan. I grimaced. Though guy is playing his last college games, he's gonna do what he's gonna do.
      Little much up 20. Especially from FVV."

The guy just extended his college career after a great performance - give him a break.
      I don't think it was classless, but it was funny when the players on the bench yelled at him to get back on defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Also, I assume ISUr is abstaining from the NCAA shares we earn this postseason. Maybe you shouldn't hand out scouts on teams that fund your salary.

Useful scout though. The "get a T cause you're an idiot that officially ends the game" is a classic Muller move.
        Sharing film and scouting reports of conference schools is common practice. I'm sure we shared everything we know about UNI with Texas A&m in exchange for what they know about Vanderbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12eagle View Post
          Sharing film and scouting reports of conference schools is common practice. I'm sure we shared everything we know about UNI with Texas A&m in exchange for what they know about Vanderbilt.
          Wait a minute -- isn't UNI playing Texas? Not A&M?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
            Yes, but if they get by Texas, they would probably have A&M in the next round, assuming A&M gets by Green Bay.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
              Potential second round matchup for UNI.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                Yes, but if they get by Texas, they would probably have A&M in the next round, assuming A&M gets by Green Bay.
                Ahh, thanks.

Comment

• I doubt if 3G was too concerned about Fred's end of game celebratory jig. In fact, the topic of Bob Lutz' column on Monday was Marshall wants Baker and VanVleet to Go Back to Being Loose, Care-Free Youngsters.

If Fred would do anything out of line I'm sure 3G would let him know and more importantly Fred might very will get a personal visit from Detective Danforth.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 16, 2016, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• What Fred and Ron do that MM and ZB need to "learn" before Fred/Ron/Evan leave is to make a shot and celebrate by finding their defensive assignment rather than enjoying the moment.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Another pleasure I took from last night's game was seeing the smirk knocked off of that chicken with lips (once a chicken always a chicken) Stallings. Didn't like him when he was in The Valley.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        Another pleasure I took from last night's game was seeing the smirk knocked off of that chicken with lips (once a chicken always a chicken) Stallings. Didn't like him when he was in The Valley.
                        Word.

Comment

Another pleasure I took from last night's game was seeing the smirk knocked off of that chicken with lips (once a chicken always a chicken) Stallings. Didn't like him when he was in The Valley.
                          That may have been the worst timed technical foul in the history of basketball last night.

Loved it.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Shocking ... but true.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Evan Wessel didn't have a very good game, to say the least. You knew he was going to have a rough time when he had to guard someone 8 inches taller. He did the best he could, but unfortunately, the best he could do was to foul. As a result, he didn't see as much court time as usual.

The one play he had on offense that I didn't like was when Fred drove in the lane and threw a wraparound pass to him for a wide open 3. Instead of taking the 3, he decided to drive (which he hardly ever does with success) and threw up a wild one-handed shot. He would have been better off taken the open 3.

Comment

Word.

Comment

Working...
                                X