Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superstition: I hope the Shocks are wearing the yellow unis. tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gdb620 View Post
    Nice article, except for the "Wissel"
    How about this from the article: "That was despite them missing their best shooter, Evan Wissel, who was lost for the season in December to a broken finger."

A long forgotten fact about Evan was his 3 point shooting accuracy before the broken pinky. It would appear he's never been able to regain his old form, and what a shame, can you imagine how different this team would be if he had gotten back to form?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
      Oh that brings back wonderful memories. I've got that whole tournament run on DVD that I pulled off of my DVR and pull them out during the off season to get my fix. Watched the Gonzaga game back in November when I had the flu. Felt so much better at the end of watching that one.

Don't suppose you could upload them to YouTube or here? Would love to rewatch.
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Yellow, black, black, yellow, black, black, black.
        What Doc is saying is we must win 7 games and this will be the color order. Did I nail it Doc?
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by DRuff34 View Post
          We have played so poorly lately wearing white unis. If we are the home team tonight, I hope the Shocks are wearing yellow. As an # 11 seed, the Shocks probably won't be home team for any other games. IMHO the yellow unis. look better anyway. As Jerry Rice said, "You've gotta look good to play good." Let's PLAY ANGRY, baby! Sorry for this useless post, but I'm going crazy waiting for tonight's game.
          You are right on about the white uniforms.....Just sayin'

Comment

Working...
          X