Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superstition: I hope the Shocks are wearing the yellow unis. tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superstition: I hope the Shocks are wearing the yellow unis. tonight!

We have played so poorly lately wearing white unis. If we are the home team tonight, I hope the Shocks are wearing yellow. As an # 11 seed, the Shocks probably won't be home team for any other games. IMHO the yellow unis. look better anyway. As Jerry Rice said, "You've gotta look good to play good." Let's PLAY ANGRY, baby! Sorry for this useless post, but I'm going crazy waiting for tonight's game.

This team needs more guns blazing and less over thinking... Before the season started I envisioned a team that would have been better offensively then defensively, and we know how dangerous that can be if that was the case, but the fact is if one of this week's teams we go against goes Notre Dame on us, then I hope we are prepared to fight back...

Comment

For once, I'd love to see us pull a 'Notre Dame' when it matters. It always seems that we are on the receiving end.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        For once, I'd love to see us pull a 'Notre Dame' when it matters. It always seems that we are on the receiving end.
        Always on the receiving in? Do you know what our record has been over the last 5 years? And our post season record in that same stretch?

Are you high?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yellow or black work for me...
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

One of my favorite articles ever written about WSU. And it was timely, when everyone wanted to hate on Gonzaga. Gonzaga earned and deserved that 1 seed. They were ​that good. They just got beat that day by a really great team that caught fire.

Comment

Reading that again gave me a little chill. No reason to think we don't have some of this magical stuff left for these seniors last hoorah.
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Yellow, black, black, yellow, black, black, black.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Yellow, black, black, yellow, black, black, black.
                    What are you trying to say, Doc?

Comment

black,yellow,yellow,black,yellow,yellow,yellow
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Yellow, black, black, yellow, black, black, black, white tshirt.
                        Fixed
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Nice article, except for the "Wissel"

Comment

Oh that brings back wonderful memories. I've got that whole tournament run on DVD that I pulled off of my DVR and pull them out during the off season to get my fix. Watched the Gonzaga game back in November when I had the flu. Felt so much better at the end of watching that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              What are you trying to say, Doc?
                              The colors of jerseys' on our path to the Natty.

Also, we're wearing black tonight.
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X