Aces vs. Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    He looked like a rabid ape. He was flailing around as if he was a wild, rabid ape. You think I called him an ape because he was black. That's where your assumptions are wrong, like 99% of your posts here. Assumptions, like Marshall to Alabama.. LOL.

You're better when you don't post and hunker down in your hermit hole.
    Not trying to interject between you two and I'm not passing judgement or accusing anyone of anything, but Fever, a man who is omniscient of the world has to realize in today's thin skinned society, phrases like yours will be frowned upon faster than Charlie Sheen can say 'winning' after doing three lines of coke.

I actually believe you meant no ill will, but you have people in today's society always foaming at the mouth and whose radar is set on hyper sensitive so they can be the first to rise up and cry foul. Oh and I'm not saying anyone here on SN is THAT person either.

Chicken with its head cut off, rabid opossum, etc., would have had the same meaning yet not offend anyone but a bird and a marsupial.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
      Not trying to interject between you two and I'm not passing judgement or accusing anyone of anything, but Fever, a man who is omniscient of the world has to realize in today's thin skinned society, phrases like yours will be frowned upon faster than Charlie Sheen can say 'winning' after doing three lines of coke.

I actually believe you meant no ill will, but you have people in today's society always foaming at the mouth and whose radar is set on hyper sensitive so they can be the first to rise up and cry foul. Oh and I'm not saying anyone here on SN is THAT person either.

Chicken with its head cut off, rabid opossum, etc., would have had the same meaning yet not offend anyone but a bird and a marsupial.
      You're damn right there was no ill will in regards to race. The only ill will was about his actions and reactions. And it wasn't just this game either. Be excited but don't be acting like a moron in the faces of Evansville fans.

You're also damn right about the hyper-sensitive thin-skinned nature of today's society. Can't say anything without taking offense and assuming the worst. Of all people to take things the wrong way, I should've known it would be the same poster that assured everybody that Marshall was as good as gone to Tuscaloosa.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Just to change the subject, where do you think BJ is coaching next year?

He would be smart to leave NIU after an improbable NCAA berth.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post

Wisconsin give him a shot? Or has the interim guy there earned an extension?

On second thought, I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by shox526 View Post

I would defiantly give him a shot if I am Wisconsin.

The real question on Jacboson is can he recruit the players? There is absolutely no question he is one of the best Xs and Os guys in the business.
            The Assman

Comment

why would he leave? he has a gregg marshall like reputation there. He is living the good life at Northern Iowa

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                why would he leave? he has a gregg marshall like reputation there. He is living the good life at Northern Iowa
                He doesn't make the Gregg Marshall $$$ there, nor do I believe he could have the same level of program there as well.

I respect HCBJ a lot for not running to greener pastures when he could have on several opportunities. The man is loyal.
                The Assman

Comment

1. How many billionaires live in Frostbite Falls?
                  2. 'Good life' + Frostbite Falls = oxymoron

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                    He doesn't make the Gregg Marshall $$$ there, nor do I believe he could have the same level of program there as well.

I respect HCBJ a lot for not running to greener pastures when he could have on several opportunities. The man is loyal.
                    of course he doesn't make marshall $$$, very few coaches do.
                    Didn't he play there as well?

Comment

1. How many billionaires live in Frostbite Falls?
                      2. 'Good life' + Frostbite Falls = oxymoron
                      900k-1 mil buys a lot of burgers in frostbite falls :)

Comment

of course he doesn't make marshall $$$, very few coaches do.
                        Didn't he play there as well?
                        He played at ND (...not that ND). That was another Ben Jacobson at UNI that broke WSU hearts.
                        The Assman

Comment

That team sucked when Bo Ryan was coaching and has earned an NCAA berth under Gard. They will go with the interim guy, which is probably what Bo Ryan planned all along.

Minnesota has been a worry for UNI fans but Minnesota either passed on Ben Jacobson or vice versa last time around. Little Pitino isn't gonna last long there.

Comment

it wouldn't surprise me if they made the ncaa tournament again next year.

Comment

Working...
                            X