Aces vs. Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
    Best thing about this, WSU picks ups up another two losses to a tourney team.
    EXACTLY. I was hoping the committee could point to a tournament team which the Shockers had swept... Not now.

Didn't we get invited in '13 with 8 losses and a worse RPI?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Yah, no kidding.

UNI winning with complete garbage.
      Yep, but winning. As someone alluded to earlier, of late, providence is shining upon UNI.
      Last edited by DUShock; March 6, 2016, 03:57 PM.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Yah, no kidding.

UNI winning with complete garbage.
        I agree we will go farther than UNI at the Dance. However, solid defense could earn us both at least 1 win, maybe more for us. Just get us off the bubble and in there. If both Valley teams do both get in, KU might hope us and UNI are on the opposite bracket? We could still be scary good if we get our shots to start falling in the ocean and get back to the basics that helped us be so successful the past 5 Seasons.

How about us playing Maryland? That could be quite interesting!!! They are about to play Indiana right now. No matter who we play, if we are playing solid, I'm not scart!!! Our D. can hang with anybody, especially when we stay out of foul trouble.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

UNI is going to be in a lot of trouble next season. They lose their two best shooters and the player that makes their entire offense work.

They have a few good players coming back and will always be good while HCBJ is there, but they will completely have to reinvent themsleves. (Same can be said for WSU as well, though the Shocks will have better pieces to work with.)
          The Assman

Comment

It make sense to root for Northern Iowa, even though I really despise Washpin. He looks like a rabid ape at times.
            Wow....Little racial slam there Fev,not cool..

Comment

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
              Wow....Little racial slam there Fev,not cool..
              Nothing racial at all. He acts like a rabid animal.

Oh, and don't talk to me please.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

So glad UNI won. That really should get the Shockers in, especially if they were listed as a 'lock' even before yesterday's game. I think if UNI lost, Shox may have been NIT bound. Really wish WSU could get enough bounces to win 2 of these damn Arch Madness things.
                On to the NCAA... do work boys!!!!!

Comment

We get by with a little help from our friends?

Comment

It make sense to root for Northern Iowa, even though I really despise Washpin. He looks like a rabid ape at times.
                    Ron Pearlman looks like a rabid ape

Comment

Nothing racial at all. He acts like a rabid animal.

Oh, and don't talk to me please.
                      You called him an Ape not an animal....Frankly you bore me but as a black man I have to call a cracker a cracker...so good day cracker.

Comment

You called him an Ape not an animal....Frankly you bore me but as a black man I have to call a cracker a cracker...so good day cracker.
                        @DUShock @kai @ShockBand

I've asked that this individual not engage me. I know you have too and that was one of his stipulations for posting here after his week-long timeout. So before it gets ugly, I would ask that you please remind him of his probation conditions. Thank you.

And not to mention that he's attacking me. With racial junk at that.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

@DUShock @kai @ShockBand

I've asked that this individual not engage me. I know you have too and that was one of his stipulations for posting here after his week-long timeout. So before it gets ugly, I would ask that you please remind him of his probation conditions. Thank you.

And not to mention that he's attacking me. With racial junk at that.
                          It's not an attack, you made a racial comment and won't own it. Tell you what, go tell any black man he looks like a "Rabid Ape" and see how fast you get your ass kicked...but call me first because I want to watch....
                          Last edited by WillieJeffJeffries; March 6, 2016, 08:01 PM.

Comment

He looked like a rabid ape. He was flailing around as if he was a wild, rabid ape. You think I called him an ape because he was black. That's where your assumptions are wrong, like 99% of your posts here. Assumptions, like Marshall to Alabama.. LOL.

You're better when you don't post and hunker down in your hermit hole.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

He looked like a rabid ape. He was flailing around as if he was a wild, rabid ape. You think I called him an ape because he was black. That's where your assumptions are wrong, like 99% of your posts here. Assumptions, like Marshall to Alabama.. LOL.

You're better when you don't post and hunker down in your hermit hole.
                              You really bore me...You would be better off letting roll to the back pages....

Comment

Your really bore me...You would be better off letting roll to the back pages....
                                I don't bore you. It's obvious by the quick replies you make to my posts. You're obsessed with me. You probably think about me on a nightly basis.

Keep showing me how "bored" you are with me, by keep posting to me. I love hypocrites.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X