No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Illinois State Predictions and Pregame Discussion on Senior Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyone on Shockernet that can get word to the student body to FILL THEIR SECTION.

Comment

Originally posted by MTXEShox View Post
      Is there anyone on Shockernet that can get word to the student body to FILL THEIR SECTION.
      Its a good start that people were camping out already before yesterday's game!

Comment

This game is gonna be lit

Comment

Good Guys 75
          Bad Guys 60

Comment

Hoping we can keep it competitive and give you guys a good game. We've been playing really well for awhile now (besides first half at UNI) but tough to win on the road, especially at Wichita where you guys rarely lose. Congrats to your seniors on their excellent careers I will not miss them haha I'll predict wsu to win 60-52

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
              Does anyone know if any of the media outlets or the university are going to live stream the post game festivities?

That sure would be a nice thing to have available for the those of us outside the 10506 that will be in the roundhouse.
              For ISU's senior night our student sports reporter periscoped it so if not at the game you could still watch. Maybe you guys could ask someone in the athletic department or a media member to do that so everyone could watch.

Comment

spread? birds would love nothing more than to mess up shocker semior night.

Comment

I would think Marshall would start all 5 seniors.

The students will be there. Relax.

I would periscope it like I did for Shocker Madness, but I don't have unlimited data. Lesson learned.

Comment

Originally posted by ccrunner101 View Post

I would periscope it like I did for Shocker Madness, but I don't have unlimited data. Lesson learned.
                    Don't count on it... I don't believe he's ever done this.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

ISUR is playing well lately. The Shockers are playing better, and they are ANGRY! WSU by 26.

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised to see 4 of the 5 start (FVV, Baker, Wessel and Grady). I would be very surprised if BW started.

Grady IMO has earned the starting spot for Senior night with his play the last couple of games. Shaq hasn't played bad, but Grady has stepped up.

Comment

Eff it!

Fred - Tripple double
                          Ron - 30+ points
                          Even - hits 4 3s

Shox win in a blow out. 80 - 55.
                          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            I wouldn't be suprised to see 4 of the 5 start (FVV, Baker, Wessel and Grady). I would be very surprised if BW started.

Grady IMO has earned the starting spot for Senior night with his play the last couple of games. Shaq hasn't played bad, but Grady has stepped up.
                            If we could somehow channel BW that was rock solid against UNI and in the tournament at times last year, let him start. Probably won't see that BW though. I agree about Grady, he's definitely had moment build for him these past couple games and would start him Saturday and hope that Shaq is fresh off the bench and ready to go beast mode.

Comment

Originally posted by MTXEShox View Post
                              As a student, I can guarantee you the student section will be full and it will be hype. Don't you worry, big guy.

Comment

That was a question a caller asked of Mike Kennedy on the Loyola pre-game show. Actually, the caller asked if Mike thought 3G would start Anton in place of Shaq.

Mike said that he did not think that 3G would do that, at least, not just because Anton is a senior. He generally has not done that in the past. Besides Anton will get plenty of minutes but the Shocks have been getting off to good starts with the current starting lineup and Anton is playing very well coming off the bench. The number 1 priority will be to win this game. There will be plenty of time to honor the seniors after the game.

If this game goes down to the wire it is even possible that Bush might not even see any action. It is an important game for the Shocks at-large resume and that takes precedence over a token game appearance or a token start for a senior. My guess is that all of the seniors would agree whole heartedly with that sentiment.

That said the seniors will definitely have their very well deserved moment on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X