No announcement yet.

Coaches show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by JJClamdip Junk? Ouch! I hate it when that happens.
    P*ssy.

(Double entendre)
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
      Hey....weird thought....I don't have tickets for Saturday, but do they quit checking you at the door at sometime, if I wanted to come ONLY for the Senior Ceremony???
      I really doubt you would have a problem getting in at that time. The security folks are pretty darn down to Earth and with the game being over I just don't think you'd have a problem.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Ask the early leavers for their tickets so you can "prove" you belong there, despite no re-entries. Or just walk in backward!
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Everyone in my group,8 of us, wife, son, daughter, son-in-law, etc will all be staying for senior recognition, and giving anyone in our area crap if they leave early. With that said I wanted to comment on something coach talked about on Monday. Payton Allen. I got excited listening to Coach Marshal talk about Payton. Called him a cross between Evan and Ron. said "he has a very good stroke" and is a "scorer" Ron, Evan, and Fred will all be impossible to replace. But with the current freshman and sophomore class, Payton and the incoming group will all help keep WSU basketball as relevant and these 5 seniors and Coach Marshall have done. It is to early to look forward to next year. But with senior night, I can not help at times thinking what life without Fred, Ron and Evan will be like. While sad, it also brings a smile. The Future is so bright. GO SHOCKS!!!!

Comment

Mu grandfather was a 60 year season ticket holder. He passed after the L.A. game during the final four game. We made it to every game that year. He ripped me for not supporting the team when I was a student in the Thompson , Cohen debacle. People rip the elder season ticket holders, but this man was dedicated & would never leave until the team left the court. He was too kind of man to haunt those who left early. But I'm not. When I pass, I'll haunt these idiots.
            Please celebrate these great winners & the road they've paved for what should be successful Shocker basketball in the years that follow them.
            Phi Alpha

Comment

Working...
            X