Coaches show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches show

Good stuff on the show tonight. Ty Taylor II did not play because of a shoulder issue. needs to incorporate a pg demeanor. Scores very quickly and is a great athlete. MM is followed by Lynn on insta gram to make sure everything is appropriate so he is their third kid because she follows the other two kids on insta gram. MM posted pictures when he was younger and HCGM said he was really skinny back then. If they add 15 to 20 pounds of muscle to him he will be so very very good. Fred and Ron should be Co MVP of the Valley and anything less will be unacceptable. If there are any empty seats or if you leave early on senior day he will find out who those seats belong to and will move to have your seats taken from you. A funny remark but his expression did not elicit mirth. Talked about the new guys and he is still very upbeat about them all. Mike interjected that I believe it is CJ is very quick on the 2nd jump that others are just beginning to jump and his is already airborn. Very happy with the way they guys have been playing the last two games and everyone is stepping up a notch.

Good stuff @pogo:. I also heard Coach say that Shaq had the talent to be Player of the Year in the league

Comment

Thanks for the write up @pogo:. Are his shows available online?

Comment

Read the bracketology thread and reminded me that MK said that Jerry Palm is no friend of WSU

Comment

I think TT needs to move to a solid fuel rocket booster to really give his launch angle some oomph.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            If there are any empty seats or if you leave early on senior day he will find out who those seats belong to and will move to have your seats taken from you. A funny remark but his expression did not elicit mirth.
            I wasn't at Deano's, but listening to it 3 times tonight, I think he's dead serious. And it's freaking awesome.

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious that anybody who leaves the game early on Ron and Fred's senior night, after celebrating a third straight Valley title, is probably not a WSU fan. I'd say likely not a WSU fan. They are there to be seen and that's it.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If I can get a ticket and i see you leave early, you will hear from me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  I think it's pretty obvious that anybody who leaves the game early on Ron and Fred's senior night, after celebrating a third straight Valley title, is probably not a WSU fan. I'd say likely not a WSU fan. They are there to be seen and that's it.
                  Ignoring, for a moment, all the other games where people leave early for all kinds of reasons, anyone that leaves early this Saturday is a selfish prack and an example of one of the many things wrong in our society today.

I'm going to do what I want to do, how I want to do it, when I want to do it, and I'm not even going to consider the other person, because it's all about me.

Listen to Coach again....he doesn't just give the warning, he reminds us what these young men have meant to the team, to us individually as fans, to the University, to the city of Wichita and the state of Kansas, and he even went on to say all of college basketball.

In a way, I'm already disappointed because even if those kids get a 1 hour standing, screaming unending ovation and the fans shower them with flowers and $1000 bills, it's not enough. They deserve it all, and more. Whatever we do, it's not enough thanks.

And if you can't set aside an extra hour to at least fake it if you have to, to give these guys a special final moment in their once in a lifetime careers, then you suck.

And I realize those people aren't on this board, but it just chaps my butt. Rant over.

Comment

@WuDrWu: very well said. The phrase "Fred and Ron" is as iconic as any in the city's history

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      I wasn't at Deano's, but listening to it 3 times tonight, I think he's dead serious. And it's freaking awesome.

His facial expression was more along the look " I will hunt you down and gut you with a dull deer antler" but then again that was just my interpretation.

Comment

Another recollection from last night...a caller called about Ron's knee where he went to the floor and the replay looked like they hit knees but if you were looking higher he took a shot to the junk, coach calmly responded that his knee was fine. Classic

Comment

Another recollection from last night...a caller called about Ron's knee where he went to the floor and the replay looked like they hit knees but if you were looking higher he took a shot to the junk, coach calmly responded that his knee was fine. Classic
                          Junk? Ouch! I hate it when that happens.
                          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

His facial expression was more along the look " I will hunt you down and gut you with a dull deer antler" but then again that was just my interpretation.
                            EEK! I better sit in my actual seats rather than Moving to GA then! Don't want Marshall showing up at my door with that Antler!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Ignoring, for a moment, all the other games where people leave early for all kinds of reasons, anyone that leaves early this Saturday is a selfish prack and an example of one of the many things wrong in our society today.

I'm going to do what I want to do, how I want to do it, when I want to do it, and I'm not even going to consider the other person, because it's all about me.

Listen to Coach again....he doesn't just give the warning, he reminds us what these young men have meant to the team, to us individually as fans, to the University, to the city of Wichita and the state of Kansas, and he even went on to say all of college basketball.

In a way, I'm already disappointed because even if those kids get a 1 hour standing, screaming unending ovation and the fans shower them with flowers and $1000 bills, it's not enough. They deserve it all, and more. Whatever we do, it's not enough thanks.

And if you can't set aside an extra hour to at least fake it if you have to, to give these guys a special final moment in their once in a lifetime careers, then you suck.

And I realize those people aren't on this board, but it just chaps my butt. Rant over.
                              Unfortunately, I would guess that 99.9% of the people who leave early do not read this board. #preachingtothechoir

Comment

Working...
                              X