Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior class award, Vote FVV

http://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/mens_basketball_2015-16/
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Done

Comment

vote, Dont let Perry Ellis win this
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

voted, but not sure if it took it.

Comment

NCAA sports, NCAA athletics, sports, men's basketball, women's basketball, men's soccer, women's soccer, lacrosse, hockey, baseball, softball, football, volleyball, college, college athlete, college athletics, NCAA division I, student-athlete, award, senior, Dick Enberg

Freds player card profile

Comment

Mark Adams mentioned this award on the broadcast today aginst Indiana State.

Comment

Bump

Comment

It appears you can vote infinite times on an incognito browser tab. Ya know, if you're about that life.

Comment

http://www.goshockers.com/news/2016/2/18/MBB_0218163409.aspx

ASABOUT THE AWARDAn acronym for Celebrating Loyalty and Achievement for Staying in School, the Senior CLS Award honors the attributes of senior student-athletes in four areas: community, classroom, character and competition. The award program is designed exclusively for college seniors who are utilizing their complete athletic eligibility, remaining committed to their university and pursuing the many rewards a senior season can bring. Kansas City-based Premier Sports Management manages the award.

Comment

Looks like Malcolm Brogdon is the guy to beat.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Fred's gone up 3% since last night and about to overtake George Niang.

Comment

Yah, Niang showed his class last night hitting that WVU player below the belt.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by MJ23 View Post
                          Fred's gone up 3% since last night and about to overtake George Niang.
                          Your welcome. I spent most of my lunch hour voting for Fred. Need to pass the baton now. Looks like it takes around 20 to 25 votes to move Fred up 0.1%.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Your welcome. I spent most of my lunch hour voting for Fred. Need to pass the baton now. Looks like it takes around 20 to 25 votes to move Fred up 0.1%.
                            Must be more than that. Pretty sure I pumped in 30 or so in what must have been roughly the same time-frame you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              Must be more than that. Pretty sure I pumped in 30 or so in what must have been roughly the same time-frame you did.
                              I bumped it up a little from the average I was seeing to take into account others were probably voting.

I think I will move Fred up to 14%.

Comment

Working...
                              X