Cousy Award Finalists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousy Award Finalists

Top 10 finalists announced and FVV doesn't make the cut!? Are you freaking kidding me!? The only one that I could maybe see the argument as being better is Kris Dunn. Wow, just wow!

Will Kunkles Facebook account has this same info. He seems to be happy about it.

Comment

They now say that not being on the current list doesn't mean you will not be considered for the award. So he can still win it.

Comment

well that list is a joke then, isn't it?

Comment

Will said it was a joke that he wasn't on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
            Will said it was a joke that he wasn't on the list.
            the other pg's on the list must be pretty good (whoever they are.. don't care now), but if fvv isn't on the list, it's a joke.

Comment

I'm guessing 'Goatlube' is on the selection committee. In fairness to Kunkle (kinda hurts to defend him), FWIW, I've heard him say that Fred is one of the top one or two point guards in the country.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I saw two different articles killing the NHOF for not putting FVV on there.

Defenders better be careful not to make contact on the chip on Fred's shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                  I saw two different articles killing the NHOF for not putting FVV on there.

Defenders better be careful not to make contact on the chip on Fred's shoulder.
                  where did you see that? locally? espn?

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                    where did you see that? locally? espn?
                    Yes, please share links to said articles!

Comment

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...ward-finalists was the one I remembered for sure
                      http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...e57726423.html is the other article I remember reading about this

Older article http://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion...ege-basketball that notes that Fred is in the top 5 and is in his running for the award.

Fred can just TCB and he will get on the final 5 list.

Comment

3G just called the omission ridiculous on the coaches show. He said he would bet that the committee never had to depend on a good PG to maintain their paycheck. It was obvious by his tone that he was pissed and annoyed.
                        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

I guess by omitting Fred then we can't look at this award as being credible. There is know way that this committee can be taken seriously.

Comment

That was the takeaway from the conversation between Coach and Mike.
                            One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Mark Adams ‏@EnthusiAdams · 5h5 hours ago
                              Mark My Words, Fred VanVleet penalized nationally as he played hurt. He's healthy now. Will prove he's best PG when it counts most.

Comment

Working...
                              X