No announcement yet.

Sports Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember the last time I watched Sports Sunday. In fact, anymore once Ross and Millie finish their weather report either the TV is switched off or the channel is changed. Of course, that only happens on days the end in y.

Comment

I also refuse to watch that garbage. Is that loser Parsons still on the program?
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
        I also refuse to watch that garbage. Is that loser Parsons still on the program?
        At least Parsons is a Kansas native. I think he even attended WSU. His analysis of WSU is usually pretty good....in my opinion.

Comment

So I made the mistake of tuning into this tonight. My first reaction...why is Uncle Fester on TV? Then I realized it was Lutz Jr.

This show has become even more of an embarrassment with the reduced sports department. The other guy really needs to just stop.

The only bright spot is the gal who is decent and even more than decent to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
            So I made the mistake of tuning into this tonight. My first reaction...why is Uncle Fester on TV? Then I realized it was Lutz Jr.

This show has become even more of an embarrassment with the reduced sports department. The other guy really needs to just stop.

The only bright spot is the gal who is decent and even more than decent to watch.
            LMFAO
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Tell me you don't give a **** about your sports department without telling me you don't give a **** about your sports department.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Watched for the first time in several months looking to see a report on our new athletic director​​​​​​. But no, we have to endure a long-a$$ report on the Royals.

If they were smart, they would have a monthly segment with our new AD; Shocker fans would more than likely tune-in. How can KWCH be so blind? How many WSU fans are in their viewing area? It’s total ‘scratch your head’ nonsense… they obviously don’t know or care who butters their bread.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Where did Braxton Jones go?

He was doing news too for quite a while. I think that Jacob has designs on news more than sports too. I used to watch them a lot, but they are becoming a big joke.

Comment

Didn't know it was still on the air. Thanks for the heads up that the show features a dyed-in-the-wool Chicken hosting.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      Where did Braxton Jones go?

He was doing news too for quite a while. I think that Jacob has designs on news more than sports too. I used to watch them a lot, but they are becoming a big joke.
                      It was a sudden departure... I didn't see an 'official' farewell 'thank you' like you see with a lot of departures. I liked him.

Comment

I just noticed one of the last good ones....Danni Welniak is leaving KC now too.

Comment

I just noticed one of the last good ones....Danni Welniak is leaving KC now too.
                          They’re fleeing like rats on the titanic…

The weather guys will soon be doing local sports. Most of them are KU grads, so get ready. I’ve had enough KU updates for a lifetime. If you want your Shocker fix, you better get your butts to the games, because that’s about it.
                          Last edited by WstateU; June 20, 2022, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

The weather guys will soon be doing local sports. Most of them are KU grads, so get ready. I’ve had enough KU updates for a lifetime. If you want your Shocker fix, you better get your butts to the games, because that’s about it.
                            Exception… Lisa’s a proud WSU alum.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I have a hard time equating the news babes to rats. Now Bobby and Jeffrey on the other hand…
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

I have a hard time equating the news babes to rats.
                                I call them news/sports "bunnies". Man that pisses my gf off! Am I being sexist by doing so?

Comment

Working...
                                X