Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current random Shocker thoughts(yeah, I'll risk the wrath!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the post Fred/Ron/Evan era we will have (starting?) Conner/Landry/Markis. Those guys can create and make their teammates better. Oh, and we return two starters (Zach/Shaq).
    Livin the dream

Comment

As much as I am going to hate seeing our seniors go I believe their departure will greatly
      speed up the development of others. I think CF will be a MUCH better player once he is out
      of the shadows of Fred and Ron. I think he will be our leading scorer and team QB next
      season. I think MM breaks out even more, as well, and will be the second leading scorer and
      a better than average defensive player. LS could be special too and average north of ten.
      Just need some steady improvement from ZB, RK, SM and RN but I think Willis could really
      be the key to our success next season. If he comes in and averages close to ten a game and
      8/9 rebounds we could very well see the F16 next season - maybe better. All this and we have
      not even seen the potential contribution/impact of CJ, Jackson, TT, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        As much as I am going to hate seeing our seniors go I believe their departure will greatly
        speed up the development of others. I think CF will be a MUCH better player once he is out
        of the shadows of Fred and Ron. I think he will be our leading scorer and team QB next
        season. I think MM breaks out even more, as well, and will be the second leading scorer and
        a better than average defensive player. LS could be special too and average north of ten.
        Just need some steady improvement from ZB, RK, SM and RN but I think Willis could really
        be the key to our success next season. If he comes in and averages close to ten a game and
        8/9 rebounds we could very well see the F16 next season - maybe better. All this and we have
        not even seen the potential contribution/impact of CJ, Jackson, TT, etc.
        Who's Jackson? Smith, Allen, Hamilton, Reeves...
        Livin the dream

Comment

I meant Smith, not Jackson, and failed to mention the other two you did who could both make
          positive impacts. Bottom line, many have much higher ceilings once the seniors are gone.
          Last edited by asiseeit; January 31, 2016, 10:12 AM. Reason: revision

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
            I meant Smith, not Jackson, and failed to mention the other two you did who could both make
            positive impacts. Bottom line, many have much higher ceilings once the seniors are gone.
            I thought maybe I was missing somebody.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
            X