Random Thoughts/Stats after 9 Valley games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Yep. He is a monster talent. Hamilton will earn his PT once he understands his role. Junior year Eric Hamilton might be an AA candidate along side Shamet and McDuffie.
    Not only that but he also doesn't understand the playbook fully. Once he does I think the sky is the limit!
    ShockerNut 2305

Comment

Now that the league has reached halftime, this really is the Week of Weeks coming up for the Shocks: Sunday at Evansville, a Wednesday night visit from SIU's unlikely Road Warriors, then a Saturday night late game against dangerous but very talented (especially 1-12) IllSt. Do the job in those three, and the Shocks' RPI skyrockets, they're at least three games up on their closest chasers and finished with both of them, and at least four ahead of the Jailbirds.

Talk about a chance to create separation. Go for it, guys, and then trot out #NotSatisfied for one last run.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
        Go for it, guys, and then trot out #NotSatisfied for one last run.
        I know what you meant, but let me just say, I hope Marshall is still using #NotSatisfied in 2025 because he still has fingers (just a few) without rings and wants to stockpile more National Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerNut2305 View Post
          Not only that but he also doesn't understand the playbook fully. If he does I think the sky is the limit!
          FIFY

Comment

Working...
          X