No announcement yet.

WSU vs Bradley Game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Ty Taylor playing himself his way off the team?

Comment

SIT RON DOWN! Ahhh! And Fred!

Comment

I think BU is outta lunch money...
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
          I'm getting it at Tads, we might get 90 today, the bench is playing really good....
          I'm holding out hope for 100

Comment

Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
            I think BU is outta lunch money...
            Sitting here at CKA and wondering how Bradley got this bad. I remember in '82 or so driving thru a blizzard to watch Bradley and Versace play WSU. Shame to watch their program in this state..btw LS is on bench w/o a walking boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
              Oh well. 30 still feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
                Sitting here at CKA and wondering how Bradley got this bad. I remember in '82 or so driving thru a blizzard to watch Bradley and Versace play WSU. Shame to watch their program in this state..btw LS is on bench w/o a walking boot.
                He's been without it for a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                  Thought we might hit that when we were at 73 at the five minute mark but now that Gregg is clearing the bench, doubt we make it to 90.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    He's been without it for a week or so.
                    Cool,

Comment

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
                      They showed him at the shoot around and commented that he's said he's got to get back in shape and that his lungs aren't where they need to be.

Comment

Men against boys! Nice Win!
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Due to technical difficulties I ended up listening to the Bradley radio guys instead of Mike Kennedy. In the post game comments they were very complimentary of HCGM and the way he built the program. The Bradley coach said "WSU is the model, and we will get there". For the sake of the MVC I sure hope so.

Comment

Ty will not play point guard on this team.... ever. If and that is a big IF he doesn't leave, he will be a back up 2 guard. He simply doesn't see the floor well enough and doesn't read the seams quick enough to run the team.
                            Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

You know we are off to a good start when Shaq makes a steal and drives it all the way for the finish early on. Don't show me that fist big fellow. We need you often and more regular from this moment moving forward!!!!!!!
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

When Marshall took over this Program, he had lots to clean up. Bradley still leads us some on this overall long series, but that too will soon change.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X