WSU vs Bradley Game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs Bradley Game thread

We are minutes away from tip. Does anyone want to take my bet? I say Shox win by 30 or more. $10 on the line.

Also of note, an actual singer for the national anthem!

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
    We are minutes away from tip. Does anyone want to take my bet? I say Shox win by 30 or more. $10 on the line.

Also of note, an actual singer for the national anthem!
    That young lady did a damn fine job!

Comment

Thanks, I was afraid to start a game thread myself. no bet from me, I think you are right.
      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Bradley Announcer, Dave Snell just called Koch Arena "the Missouri Conference version of the Roman Coliseum".

Comment

I'll be attempting muting the telecast and listening to Mike Kennedy. I refuse to listen to Bruce. I just hope it's not too delayed.

Comment

I bet the refs have some bottled water from Flint, Michigan.
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

Weird---the Peoria broadcast is about 2:30 behind. The KEYN broadcast is nearly a full 5 minutes behind.

Comment

Who gets tired first? Fans for standing and clapping so long, or Shaq for playing his mins?

Comment

SHAQ!!
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

My ESPN3 cast just stopped and said "Your Event has ended"

Anyone else see this?

Comment

Anybody watching on ESPN 3? One minute into the game and the screen went to "Your Event Has Ended, Thanks for Watching." WTF?

Comment

just came back
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

Okay, we're back. I thought it was the 30 inches of snow on my Satellite dish...

Comment

it's really delayed here on ESPN3 I had to hide my Twitter feed.
                            "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Shitty video quality on ESPN3 right now. But love the defense, what little I can actually see of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X