You Are Gonna Love This Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
    Sorry for quoting you everywhere, but...

I thought you meant HCGM, and I think after he wins a national championship he can be called Greggg.
    A ggggreat idea: extra G's for accomplishments, kind of like the symbols guys get on their football helmets at some schools for big plays. In that case, Heiar should definitely be a Gregg by now.

On another G note, others on SN may have commented on this previously, and if so I missed it, but I just learned recently on a visit to the basketball office that Marshall's first name isn't Gregg or any variation thereof; it's Michael (at least according to his diploma) -- Gregg is his middle name. Who knew?

Comment

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

The above link will take you to a collection of clips from 2014 to present.

Fred VanVleet scores a career-high 32 points, including making all 15 attempts from the charity stripe as Wichita State beats Evansville 78-65.

The above link will take you to highlights of the most recent WSU v. UE game.

Enjoy!
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Maybe this video will give Fred a little bit of visibility to the voters.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Kids at Shocker practice.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
            Where is the Hoverboard video?
            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
              Trouble maker.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I do not think this is what TroubleMaker Clamdip had in mind.

Of course, I could be wrong again.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

First Class Travel

rdr

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                    X