WSU vs Indiana State game day thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IndyTreeFan View Post
    We shot better than normal, you shot worse than normal in the first half. Those things even out, and we won't score much in the second half. This will be a 15 point game by the end.
    Told you so...

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Does anybody know Fred's line right now?
      29 pts (9/14; 3/4; 8/8 FT) 3 RB; 4 AST; 3 STL 0 TO

EDIT: Beat to the punch

Comment

Fred cannot be contained.

Comment

Gonna be close on who the player of the game will be.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Glad we are going to squeak a win out against the best backcourt in the conference. No idea how we did it

Comment

If you're to lazy to give FVV a standing O just then you should lose your seats
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I stood and clapped at home. The dog thinks I'm crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  Glad we are going to squeak a win out against the best backcourt in the conference. No idea how we did it
                  I get your point, but in all fairness, I think the guy who said that is Devonte Brown's dad. Kind of understandable, since he's not just a homer fan. And he's a really nice guy. But everyone knows he wasn't telling absolute truth. Just standing up for his son.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyTreeFan View Post
                    I get your point, but in all fairness, I think the guy who said that is Devonte Brown's dad. Kind of understandable, since he's not just a homer fan. And he's a really nice guy. But everyone knows he wasn't telling absolute truth. Just standing up for his son.
                    Ahh! Context, a beautiful thing. Thanks for explaining.

Comment

I really had a hard time watching this game due to all the free throws. I couldn't get my normal viewing rhythm going. No wonder the crowd wasn't as loud as normal.
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

Well, we played exactly like I said we would. Had a good 20 minutes, which is about all we're good for. Of course, the Shockers had something to do with that. We can get by with that against the rest of the league. Not in Wichita.

Your team is finally hitting on all cylinders. If they don't totally screw you in the tournament selection, I'm thinking Elite Eight again. Not sure you've got the inside game for the Final Four, but Marshall will have those bigs coached up and ready, or will have a gameplan that will negate their weaknesses. Great team, great coaching.

Our coaching staff rarely coaches up anyone, so I think we're about a .500 team. All my hopes are pinned on our new AD...

Been a pleasure, guys! Thanks for letting me invade your board for the last few days!

Comment

Those BWam free throws always look good, I didn't realize he's our best FT shooter at 83%
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            According to the ISU board we are screwed. They are a second half team and have us right where they want us...
                            Boy, they sure knew what they were talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                              Fred cannot be contained.
                              Fred had 29 and if he wasn't such a team player, he could have had 39. I loved the way FVV and Baker drew so many fouls and made the throws. Fred also had lots of deflections as 3G just mentioned. "If that dang Marshall guy would just keep me in the game" ha--funny stough. What a class act.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

What did Mike Kennedy mean when he said "It was a good game for the fans and whoever was visiting to watch the game." Was there a top recruit in attendance?

Comment

Working...
                                X