WSU @ Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved the Security guy WALL ...
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

• Alright, let's not let them score a single point for the first 5 min of the next half.

Comment

• can't for the lecture we're gonna get about the referees after this game is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
          I think if you're still complaining about the refs, you're just complaining to complain. They've shown how bad they suck and it's not going to get any better. Might as well save your fingers and stop typing about it if you want to keep your sanity.
          I dunno, honestly I disagree with a lot of what you say...

Comment

• 13 ORebs vs. 14 DRebs. That's an odd stat, and a big reason we aren't down 6+.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
              I think if you're still complaining about the refs, you're just complaining to complain. They've shown how bad they suck and it's not going to get any better. Might as well save your fingers and stop typing about it if you want to keep your sanity.
              Complaining to complain, on my internet?!

Comment

• I just realized I could watch on Uverse, is this some kind of glitch or was it announced?
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                  can't for the lecture we're gonna get about the referees after this game is over.
                  I'll be interested in shockfanmas's posts after the game.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Looked like a foul to me

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                      I just realized I could watch on Uverse, is this some kind of glitch or was it announced?
                      Shh.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 2 issues to improve upon in the next half. 1. Offense 2. Defense. On offense, that zone they have is not all that good and I think and hope we will start this half better than 1-13 from 3 point land. Also, inside why not get Shaq and Grady working them again. On defense, we fouled way, way too much. Some fouls were 20' away from the hoop. Why? Was we toying with them?

Bake and Shake (MM) settled us down with a nice surge at the end of half. We have a lead of 1 whole point. The Bears played good for them and we were horrid for the first 14 minutes or so. Just get home Shocks to 21st and Hillside with another road win!!!!!!!
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• It's a basketball message board where guys (and maybe girls) comment during the flow of the game. The refs and their calls are part of the flow of the game....no problem at all when the fans comment upon them. Some of the calls deserve to be discussed---No way should Ron have gotten a three point play on that one drive--his shot was way after the foul. And many other calls are worthy of be called out.

Comment

• Looks like we have been able to treat our moderate to severe SMS with Dr prescribed Ron Baker and McDuff
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I'm supposed to be dieting but the whiskeys coming out.

Don't let this bad team stay close.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Man, the Valley sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X