• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in spite of the tshirts. Just put up 100 tonight

Comment

• Wichita State focused on Missouri State

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14561050

Note: this is a good video. Worth watching. About 3 mins.
      Last edited by Shocker-maniac; January 13, 2016, 07:07 PM.
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Jay Bilas: @JayBilas Wichita State managers beat Missouri State, 73-61. Chad Gibney, 38 pts, All-MVC partier Jeff Chapman, triple-double.
        https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYo_7NdWwAE4dQr.jpg:large
        1/13/16 6:32 PM
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
          God bless the Sycamore fans. That's a good fan base right there. Sad that their AD administration puts their hoops program at such a disadvantage to the rest of the conference that they have to crowdfund jerseys and ipads, but big ups to the boosters stepping up and getting it done.
          So wait a minute. We get games VACATED because our athletic department extended a group discount rate the equivalent of 50% off coupons to our baseball players and extended that same offer to others, but their fans are going to hand over free iPad Minis to the basketball team.

W.T.F
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I'm going to start up a crowdfund for some new cars for our recruits! We'll get that elusive 5 star yet!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Line jumped to -15.5 before settling at -13.5

Too late to get in at -11 but I will settle for -13.5. If I was offered -30 at a good price I'd probably take it.

Comment

• i want this one badly. The only thing worth watching out of Springfield is the Sugar Bears. How those Jed Clampett wanna be's can find a dozen Elle Maes who have the attributes a superficial man like me finds appealing, and they can all dance, is beyond me. I hope we play them in St. Louis just so they can perform at halftime. And the Shocks will beat them badly for third time.....
                78-65 ---- over the spread, and the score just gives me a warm feeling.

So the line moved...sue me.
                Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Still can get the Shox at only giving up 13 points. If you have a farm, tonight's the night to bet it.

Comment

• Thought this was on ESPN3, ah just got posted
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Anybody else getting no sound on 22?

Comment

• Can we have the official game thread free of ref-hatin for just once in the history of SNET?
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

• Gotta get my pick in

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                            Directv 671 is blocked but I am watching Bradley-Loyola on 665. It says the Shockers are slated to air at 8:00. With any luck, it won't be blacked out.
                            I was able to watch the game on Directv 671 last night and I live in rural Kansas west of Wichita. This blackout nonsense is getting ridiculous when even the local media doesn't know what games will be on. The SIU game last weekend was refreshing: professional camera work and announcers who actually analyze the game instead of continually discussing how great the MVC and Shockers have been for the last five years. Hopefully there will be many more games on CBS Sports Network next year.

Comment

• 671 might have allowed me to watch the Shocks if I had pushed the button to see. Once I found a number that worked, I never budged. I agree that CBS was good for the SIU broadcast but the replay option wasn't available AFAIK. I have been listening to the radio call and then watching the replay so that messed up my routine. The CBS crew was very good, especially so when compared to Bruce.
                              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Working...
                              X