No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Missouri State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone wants free tickets to this game, check out the MSU message board. They are having some trouble getting rid of their surplus.

Comment

• Here's a sneak peek at the soon-to-be-released Missouri State University Official Student/Alumni Coloring Book:

Attached Files

Comment

• This one made me laugh, as my wife can attest, I am biologically 45 but my sense of humor is 15.
        The Bears coaching staff to their fan base when discussing a contract buyout.

Zach Bush scorches the Bars for a double-double!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          Here's a sneak peek at the soon-to-be-released Missouri State University Official Student/Alumni Coloring Book:

I'm surprised they have the budget for that much ink. I would've thought a blank piece of paper was more likely.

Comment

• Meth heads are handing out the shirts again. Tired act.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
              I'm surprised they have the budget for that much ink. I would've thought a blank piece of paper was more likely.
              They probably own some octopi. Surprised they haven't had to sell them yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
                Meth heads are handing out the shirts again. Tired act.

https://twitter.com/MOStateTC
                They'd have a better chance at getting people out if they just gave away free spoons.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Thanks for the free advertising!! Always great to get more Wichita State shirts out there.

Comment

• I kinda feel for the Sycamores.

In context, $4,600 is not a lot of money. I think that the AD or Coach Lansing could raise that much money with one phone call.

I know little about athletic budget breakdowns, but it seems to me that men's basketball is driving way more than 12% of total revenues.

Something is out of whack.

I just might donate to their cause.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I love the idea that the thin lettering around "NOT" will rub off faster than any of the other letters, so the 25 fans who show up tonight will be stuck with shirts that say "WICHITA IS A STATE"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        Thanks for the free advertising!! Always great to get more Wichita State shirts out there.
                        Those might as well say "Derp! We ARE Dumb Sonsabitches!"

Attached Files
                        Last edited by Eric; January 13, 2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• 11 Shockers score, 4 will be in double figures, 10 for 24 from 3 for the good guys, 2 Bares foul out.

74-52 Shocks.

Comment

• i'm thinking this game should be good for our kenpom numbers.
                            Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• Directv 671 is blocked but I am watching Bradley-Loyola on 665. It says the Shockers are slated to air at 8:00. With any luck, it won't be blacked out.
                              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• shockers by 3

Comment

Working...
                                X