WSU Versus Missouri State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus Missouri State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal and the bare facts. Our game-plan goes as follows in this here 'Valley Free For All.' We win, then sweep, bbq, and repeat. Do you bait the Bears with honey or just smack them in the snoot and proceed with caution?

This question can be solved with a tale I will make up as I go. Once upon a time, EW read the story of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears and did not like the ending. Thus, he went "back to the future" found their manor, ate their porridge, flopped down in Wee Bear's bed awaiting their return. Suddenly, upon their return he hears Wee Bear exclaiming "who's that sleeping in my bed?" EW is so tough he jumps up, dives at them getting floor burns, gets up, gives all 3 a bear hug, calls them winnies, and they gladly release Goldilocks to him to return to her Fam. The end.

The 3 Bears of interest in this game are Boone, Miller, and Kendrix. Mo. State did defeat Loyola on the road today and are 2-2 in the Valley. They also beat N. Iowa by 1 at home. Outside the Valley in road games, Valpo mugged them by 29 and they beat Oklahoma State by 1 at Stillwater, and had a home loss to Tulsa of 70-61.

The Shocks are fine-tuning their rotation now that most of our players are now healthy. Look for our bigs to play better, for us to keep our turnovers under 10, and for our Defense to rock the Bears world more than they can bare. Baker will score 22, FVV will have 11 assists, CF will have 3-4 treys, The Great Wall of Shaq and Grady will rebound and score inside like rock stars. I like the way Brown is playing D and so does 3G. MM is a special player and maybe Shamet will still play this Season. Wessel will continue to do his gig and we will keep getting better and take no games for granted along the Valley Trek. 5-0 sounds great to me.

Mammaliaformes/Prozostrodontia---59

Shockers------------------------------74
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

I love these little breakdowns FSF does for us, but I have to disagree about the score. Shocks by 18+
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Shocks by 45.

I'm serious

Comment

MSU may have some confidence and momentum behind them after these last two wins. Can't underestimate them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
          Shocks by 45.

I'm serious
          Yes. If SWOMO won't fire Lusk, maybe Marshall and company can beat him out of the Valley.

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I guess they are planning on having a ring ceremony for the baseball team. anything to help the Super Bowl effect I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                I guess they are planning on having a ring ceremony for the baseball team. anything to help the Super Bowl effect I suppose.
                So who is the baseball team getting engaged to?

Comment

Think I will travel to the gateway of the Ozarks again this year. It was a fun trip and should net the same results. Shox by 20

Comment

Pretty easy here, we should win by 40 but GM will be nice and we'll end up winning by 24.

Comment

Boo Craft 77
                      Johnny Murdock 59

Comment

WSU - 83
                        MSU - 54
                        Go Shocks!

Comment

Shocks 78 - Bears 57

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            Boo Craft 77
                            Johnny Murdock 59
                            If I recall, we did beat them once during Johnny Murdock's playing days there. The South High player was a thorn in our flesh for 4 Seasons.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I predict....

Pain!
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X