Shocker Locker Room Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
    We could see if we could gather the funds from all us fine SNers and have the Shockernet Locker Room! Regular posters could take turns hosting the show and pontificating. It couldn't be any worse than the current show! Tag team arguments, live on the radio!
    I call dibs! And my first show will be an interview with @ShockerFever:. Let's do this!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I'm in for $20.
      You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
        We could see if we could gather the funds from all us fine SNers and have the Shockernet Locker Room! Regular posters could take turns hosting the show and pontificating. It couldn't be any worse than the current show! Tag team arguments, live on the radio!
        Could we have @ShockerFever: and @JamarHoward4Presidident cohost a show together? That would be a very interesting program.
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

You guys must not like G-rated broadcasts, do you?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I think it would be something like life with the Kardashians or the other one with Ozzy Osborne and his family. Lots of drama.:)

Comment

I could be wrong, but I think this idea is a winner.

Comment

Or we could run a pirate radio station out of the parking lot after games! Maybe we could co-opt the flagpole in front of the arena like they did in Hogan's Heroes.

Seriously, though, would Shockernet Live (maybe with the guys from Talk Angry helping out) actually be feasible? If I win the friggin' lottery, I will make this happen, I tell you what...
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

One time I heard Ted Woodward sing "What's New Pussycat."

Comment

Jeopardy Contestant: I'll take Wichita State for 100 Alex.

Alex: These people are either very old or very drunk, but are often a combination of both.

Jeopardy Contestant: What are the Shocker Locker-room radio callers?

Alex: That's correct. We would have also accepted Ron and Dennis. Now pick another category.
                    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

I like the locker room show. It's usually good for a few laughs and Ted the Sports head has a heart of gold.

Comment

Working...
                      X