Shocker Locker Room Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Locker Room Show

Will someone please call in an intelligent question or comment for Ted the sports head? Listening to these folks can drive a man mad.

Go Shocks!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Oh man it's terrible. Just plain terrible.

Comment

Probably the very worst I have ever heard.

Comment

I haven't listened for years. The callers suck. Ted is good but without a coach there I just can't listen. I barely listen to pre game with Mike. Our local callers suck so bad.

Comment

Bottom line. Shockernet needs to randomly assign about 10 regular posters per game the task of representing on these freaking lame call in shows.

Comment

My full name is Ron Frederick Doug. I will be more than happy to bring the caller quality up a notch or three if SN needs my services.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
              Bottom line. Shockernet needs to randomly assign about 10 regular posters per game the task of representing on these freaking lame call in shows.
              You're assuming none of them are calling already?

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                Ted needs to log in here, and go from there. We'll boost the ratings ten fold.

Comment

I have a drive after the game and turned that nonsense off. I thought about calling, but it became obvious I hadn't met the 2 six pack PBR minimum to get on the air.
                  Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

what station is it on? I tried checking around and couldn't find it on the drive home.

Comment

OK a whole lot of my stories and remembrances of past Shocker glory bore people to tears but they beat the hell out of what gets said on the locker room show.

Comment

The best approach to getting questions for call-in radio shows is to add the ability to Tweet in your questions. Nothing like an already limited 140 characters to ask your question. Really cuts down on the "I... I.... I.... Ummm... Ummm... What's that new fella's name? Zach Wamykoter? Bush Bush? Ah hell... the tall freshman guy."
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

An awful show.

I cannot imagine more than 100 listeners.
                          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

We need to reinlist Tom Kosich
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

We could see if we could gather the funds from all us fine SNers and have the Shockernet Locker Room! Regular posters could take turns hosting the show and pontificating. It couldn't be any worse than the current show! Tag team arguments, live on the radio!
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X