WSU Versus Bradley Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

n/m
    Last edited by Awesome Sauce Malone; January 2, 2016, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I just wanna see Eric Hamilton come in for a few minutes and do an impersonation of a bull in a china shop.

Shockers - 70
      Gargoyles - 46

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        Speaking of Beatles songs, I am sure glad the song "when I'm 64" has no social redeeming value to us young folk here on SN. Muhahahahaha!!!

WU is partial to Abbey Road. He wants all Shocker fans to "Come Together" and witness "Something" special as the Shocks unleash "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" upon the Braves. "Oh Darling" what a game we will witness as the darkness of the early season passes and we once again exclaim "Here Comes The Sun".

"I Want You" not to worry, "Golden Slumbers" my fellow Shocker fans. This team will respond to each Super Bowl and "Carry That Weight" to victory. While I can never claim "She Came In Through The Bathroom Window" like some SN'ers, I can say the Shox will win. "The End"

Braves 19
        Shockers 69
        Attached Files

Comment

First watched the Beatles along with around 73 million other viewers on the Ed Sullivan Show back in 1964 when I was knee high to a grasshoppa.. Ed would say something like "Tonight, we have a really great shew." (It sounded like shoe). 'Freddie and the Shock Therapists' will 'get back' to 21st and Hillside with another win starring Fred, Ron, Evan, and Raungo Starr.
          Last edited by forevershockerfan; January 3, 2016, 01:38 AM.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            I don't know if this was mentioned in another thread or not, but the Game Countdown is showing a countdown for the Nevada game, currently at:

355 DAYS, 19 HRS, 16 MINS, 15 SECS and counting.
            The countdown is now down to less than 355 days, so I'm taking it that the Game Countdown either no longer works or is not set up for the Bradley game.

Comment

Spread is now Shox -21. Shox win but Marshall won't curb stomp them. Look for some guys at the end of the bench to rack up more minutes than usual. Shox by 15

Comment

Just taking down Christmas decorations, waiting for game time ....

Comment

Game day. Can't wait for a road win.

Comment

I expect a similar performance from ZB & McDuff as they had against Utah. Book it.

Comment

I'm used to being able to watch games without streaming. But no luck today. Will have to break out the old iPad and use the watchespn app

Comment

WSU 78
                        BU 63
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                        X