WSU Versus Bradley Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus Bradley Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. Yes Willie, we are on the road again. Today, Mr. Baker our maker and our foes heartbreaker calls it--"A Valley Free For All." Now, our Trek leads us to the land of the free-willing FVV and to the home of the Braves. Fred will orchestrate with pristine efforts and execution as his Fam. and Confidants back home attend the game in Peoria.

The Braves are 2-12 and the Shocks will win but that is not enough. Our team has everybody available now except Shamet and need to improve and build on what we came into this Season to do. Here are the rotating 9 that we will prolly see the most court-time, but this is not set in stone. Fred and his 'dream machines' which are Baker, Wessel, Shaq, Grady, Brown, MM, CF, and Kelly, are on a Quest for a Valley Ship. This free for all oneirology will forge ahead to 2-0 and 8-5.

Shocks -70

Braves- 49
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; December 31, 2015, 05:54 PM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

im ready for Wichita State @Northern Iowa

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
      im ready for Wichita State @Northern Iowa
      Just don't call them NIU. That could offend some panthers.

Comment

Can we just stop creating these prediction threads for all games in the MVC? Scratch that, there are only three times in the regular season it would be fun to predict the outcome - @NIU, @UE and home to NIU. Other than those three games, the Shox should easily handle the crap teams in their way and have absolutely no business whatsoever losing to.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          Can we just stop creating these prediction threads for all games in the MVC? Scratch that, there are only three times in the regular season it would be fun to predict the outcome - @NIU, @UE and home to NIU. Other than those three games, the Shox should easily handle the crap teams in their way and have absolutely no business whatsoever losing to.
          I never offer a prediction for reasons that aren't important, but this thread also is titled...and discussion. Homer predictions fall into a discussion of sorts. Again, I don't offer predictions, but those that do enjoy providing their discussion input in that format. As the Beatles song goes..."let it be."

Comment

So what do you wanna talk about the remaining 90% of the season?

Maybe you can just stop posting in all of those meaningless game threads. Save some face.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm wondering if Bradley will score 40

Comment

KC, maybe you should indeed avoid the prediction side of this thread and do the pregame discussions. The Season we went undefeated was a nightmare of prediction misses for you and several of us missed none. Don't feel bad, I have missed 5 this Season but lots more wins for Shocker hoops are sure to follow. Hang in there. The Shocks will prevail.

Comment

I like the predictions and pre-game discussions with fellow Shocker fans, its all in good fun. That being said I think the team will keep on its upward path at playing the way most people are accustomed to seeing the Shockers play. Shocks 75 - Bradley 53.

Comment

We should be up by around 12 at the half and will win by 25+.

Comment

Here's a little pro tip for you, if you don't like a thread don't post in it. But don't try to ruin it for others that do like the predictions and pre-game discussion threads.
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Haha... Right...

Comment

As we dig into this Valley Race, we learn from History on some things to expect. The Shocks take great care of business at home and this will continue.
                            Road wins will be the key. Now that we have most of our squad, we will be hard to beat. However, by now, Valley teams know what the strengths and weaknesses are going into each game.

The Season we went undefeated, we took others strategy, haymakers, and best efforts and always took their best shot. Mo. State had us down around 20 in the 2nd half but we still won in OT. Last Season we lost 1 Valley game at UNI. That was a Season that UNI had depth, shooters, and tough defense. They lost 2 games in Valley play.

This Season, UNI still have shooters, and beat Iowa State on the road and North Carolina at home who were both top 5 teams at the time. They return 5 of their 6 guards. Washpun and Jesperson are the 2 players that impress me but they lost Tuttle, Buss, and Singleton. Evansville returns 2 top players in the Valley and will be a handful. The loss of Reggie Lynch and graduation of Daishon Knight hurts the Redbirds but they will be respectable at home with Lee, and Purcell. Loyola and S. Illinois has made some noise this Season and will be in there in the 'Valley free for all' as Baker calls it.

Now, why do I really think we will win another Ship? First of all, because we will not overlook teams like Bradley on the road Sunday. We get ahead of ourselves here but 3G keeps our team focused on each game one at a time. Our D. is looking to me like the best in this here Valley and that might be where the rubber meets the road until our shooting improves as it should. Next, our depth is tops in the Valley IMO. Keeping our turnovers under 10 is possible with FVV, Baker, and CF, handling the rock the most. Our rebounding needs to improve but I think we have the players to do so.

Last but not least, we are very well prepared and coached and have 2 All American guards that want to punctuate their success on their last Valley 'free for all' rodeo. Just how good is our D? Top 20 good? Top 10 or better? If we start shooting the rock like we should and our D is solid, watch out Valley!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by forevershockerfan; January 1, 2016, 10:46 AM.

Comment

I have two predictions for this thread. First off, the Shocks will shoot better, and BU will be worse than DU. But, it's on the road, so I'll go with 72-46 Road Warriors. Second, KC will continue to try to find someone's Cheerios to piss in as long as he has somebody that is willing to play along with him.
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                              X