Official Drake Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post
    In 5 years, I don't think Marshall is coaching in the MVC. I think he will be coaching at a top school in either the AAC, Big 12, or Sun Belt.
    I absolutely believe this. Hopefully still as the coach of WSU.

Comment

• Damn, I come clean with my satire and this thread gets worse

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        Damn, I come clean with my satire and this thread gets worse
        This thread has me like
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          I absolutely believe this. Hopefully still as the coach of WSU.
          IMO you are engaged in wishful thinking -
          AAC Commissioner has stated he is not interested in recruiting a basketball only school
          Big 12 (if it survives P5 realignment) will only be interested in schools with football
          Sun Belt - I don't follow this conference, do you think it is an upgrade from the Valley?

Comment

• Photo Gallery from New Year's Eve
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              With jack up the three offense, twice to Evansville, twice to UNI, once to Il state, once to SIU, and once to Loyola.

Clearly had a much more concerted effort to at least throw the ball inside, with several set plays for the post players.
              We now know the Shockers are not losing twice to Evansville this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                Drake stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinks. I'll be surprised if they win 4 games in conference. Two of those will probably be against Bradley.
                Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                I don't know what you are watching but they can shoot.. Which is enough to win a few MVC games alone.
                Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Drake is so much better than they were last year it isn't funny.

They will win some games
                Toot Toot.

Been thinking about my prediction and the replies to it all season just laughing and waiting for it to come true.

FYI: Drake is 1-15.

;)

Comment

• Hey they won one game. Some means more than one. I still have a fighting chance.

Comment

Working...
                  X