2015-16 MVC Pick Em Contest--Round 1, Dec. 30 & 31 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Apparently, you're missing the Indiana State @ Evansville game.
    Edit: Eville 1
    SIU 1

Better?
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Edit: Eville 1
      SIU 1

Better?
      I would suggest you edit your original post to simplify matters for our esteemed contest administrator. Yes, I know...picky, picky, picky. It's my OCD kicking in.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        I would suggest you edit your original post to simplify matters for our esteemed contest administrator. Yes, I know...picky, picky, picky. It's my OCD kicking in.
        Well, ****, I knew this was gonna be a bad trip. Never buy acid from a guy sitting outside a 7 Eleven.

4 WSU
        3 UNI
        1 SIU
        1 IlS
        1 EVille
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

MSU 0

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            Well, ****, I knew this was gonna be a bad trip. Never buy acid from a guy sitting outside a 7 Eleven.

4 WSU
            3 UNI
            1 SIU
            1 IlS
            1 EVille
            No, but I thought you looked familiar. Nice effort to try and short change me. tsk, tsk, tsk.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
              All of you Barrah lovers trying to get a little separation early in the contest should have gone with siu and three points.
              You were correct.

Comment

Lil' ol' me, in my first try, picks 'em all! Whoda thunk?

Comment

Working...
                X