WSU Versus New Mexico State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus New Mexico State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. Santa is coming soon followed by the Aggies from Las Cruces next Monday. New Mexico State won the WAC last Season and return Pascal Siakam who has exceeded his fair share of double- doubles already and also a tough defender and Ian Baker is also a maker. They also have a 7'3" player by the name of Tanveer Bhullar. It appears they still play Baylor soon before us so might come in here around 7-6 or 8-5.

Now for our rested Shockers. Our success at 21st and Hillside will continue. Our inside-outside game must continue to improve for us to accomplish what we started towards doing. Things are looking up and we have only just begun to fight. The script we had in mind took some twists and turns with adversity. Now with most of our players back and healthy, it is not too late to have another Season to remember. Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and God bless you.

Pistol Pete Cowboy---65

WuShock-------------74
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

The shockers will continue to right the ship even more....80-65.

And, BTW...I KNOW I can go to the ticket exchange but if any of you will be out for the game and want to dump your tickets, let me know!:)

Comment

Our guards will have fun in this one.

Shockers 84
      Aggies 60

Comment

Beat down. Maybe not quite as much of a beat down as Nevada, but close. 18+
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

An opportunity for the Shocks to really refine and define their rotation with a lineup being as close to fully healthy as they have had so far this year in preparation for Evansvilling the Valley.

BTW, the Shocks SOS per WarrenNolan.com is 7. By comparison SIU (11-2) is 280, Evansville (10-2) is 242, Drake (4-7) is 255 and Loyola (6-5) is 247.

Comment

I think with a likely Christmas hangover, injuries and Bush.....I think we have our hands full. These guys pelted UTEP the other day. I'll take any win.

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Whichever team we are, hope this is wrong. I'm tired of giving up 70+ points.

Comment

Pascal Siakam is a player. He'll give our bigs all they want and more. These guys played New Mexico about the same as UNI did, fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Pascal Siakam is a player. He'll give our bigs all they want and more. These guys played New Mexico about the same as UNI did, fwiw.
                    Soooo, they pooped the bed and were never really in the game?

I'm not sure what to do with this information, but I appreciate the added info anyway.

Comment

KenPom Ratings:

35 - Wichita State
                      75 - Northern Iowa
                      132 - New Mexico State
                      153 - Nevada

I'll take 82-68 good guys.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I think with a likely Christmas hangover, injuries and Bush.....I think we have our hands full. These guys pelted UTEP the other day. I'll take any win.
                        NMS is 6-2 at home and 1-3 on the road. They did pelt UTEP but I am not sure how much cache that carries this year. UTEP is 6-5 in D-1 games with a SOS of 241.

That said I don't think this Shocker team can afford to take any opponent for granted. I will take any win but would like to see a win coupled with quality play. If we play well the point spread will take care of itself.

Comment

Shocks by 15 if we continue to hit our FT's.

Comment

I suspect I will have a similar look on my face as the ball tips, wondering which Shocker team will show up.

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

So the Wu Brothers (Kung and Dr) have us in a cat fight. I'm going up the tree and out on the limb to bag the cat. Shocks by a dozen

Comment

Working...
                              X