Shuttle service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shuttle service

Are there shuttles running from any bars any longer?

Originally posted by wuhog View Post
    Are there shuttles running from any bars any longer?
    Sorry, I cannot help you.

I have not needed a bar shuttle, since 1987.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Call an Uber driver
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Last year some bars sponsored a partybus for customers that delivered you at the door. Just checking to see if that still existed.

Comment

Originally posted by wuhog View Post
          Last year some bars sponsored a partybus for customers that delivered you at the door. Just checking to see if that still existed.
          Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that Larry Buds? They are out of business now.

Comment

I have an idea...How about everyone who doesn't know, continues to reply to this thread being no help at all. LOL!

Comment

Emerson Biggins - West may still offer a shuttle service although seems like we were pissed at them last year for favoring the Jayhawks over the Shockers.

Comment

Thanks. I was hoping an east side or old town bar was doing this. Not worth the drive clear out west to get dropped off at the door.

Comment

Jerseys out east used to do this. Don't know if they still do though.

Comment

I just got an invite for the Party bus at the Pumphouse downtown. You might call to verify it's not private.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Snow View Post
                      I just got an invite for the Party bus at the Pumphouse downtown. You might call to verify it's not private.
                      Don't get on the wrong "Party bus"...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Emerson Biggins - West may still offer a shuttle service although seems like we were pissed at them last year for favoring the Jayhawks over the Shockers.

http://www.emersonbiggins.com/events/
                        Fun story. The manager that caused all the issues (name escapes me) was fired from biggens west. He tried opening his own bar in what was Larry buds west (former players). When it failed, it (helped) lead to the eventual closing of Larry buds east, meaning we no longer have the shuttle from LB east. The guy may be the biggest anti-shock in history. He should at least be considered in the same context as gottleib ******* and kunkel.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Don't get on the wrong "Party bus"...

Looks like the right party bus to me.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

shuttle service

At the start of this season, neither the Emerson Biggin W Side or downtown location offered shuttle service. Over a year ago, the WSU AD decided to charge them by becoming sponsors & none of them wanted to do it anymore. The EB website cited above must be out of date.

Comment

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
                              At the start of this season, neither the Emerson Biggin W Side or downtown location offered shuttle service. Over a year ago, the WSU AD decided to charge them by becoming sponsors & none of them wanted to do it anymore. The EB website cited above must be out of date.
                              Larry Bud's, well prior to closing, also quit the shuttle for the same reason. ADES thought he'd get some extra bucks by "charging" them to shuttle WSU fans. Instead, they all quit doing it and paying Shocker fans were the ones inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
                              X