Men of March - Gregg Marshall on CBS Sports Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men of March - Gregg Marshall on CBS Sports Network

CBS Sports' original series "Men of March" will feature Wichita State head coach Gregg Marshall in a 30-minute episode, airing Monday, Dec. 21 on CBS Sports Network at 8:30 p.m. CT.

http://www.kwch.com/sports/men-of-march-episode-premiers-tonight-featuring-gregg-marshall/37073058

I upgraded my package with ATT to include CBSSN to make sure I don't miss it.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
      I upgraded my package with ATT to include CBSSN to make sure I don't miss it.
      Dedication...I like it!
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Got my DVR recording, but also going to watch it live. Watching the segment on Steve Fisher, SanDiego State. Always liked him, seems like a good guy.

Comment

Well, I accidentally re-posted this in the media love thread. Sorry.

Comment

Just a reminder, show starts in about 10 minutes on CBS Sports Net (260 and 2260 on Cox Cable).

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              Well, I accidentally re-posted this in the media love thread. Sorry.
              That's a good place to have posted this (re-post or otherwise). No apology needed.

Comment

Lynn starts talking and the show just freezes up. Technical difficulties.

Comment

This is great. Marshall as Trump

Comment

CBS Sports must be using Kennedy's equipment.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Gregg starts talking about KU and the picture freezes up again.

Comment

Re-air's Dec 24 (9:30 a.m.), Dec 31 (3:30 p.m.), Jan 7 (12:30 a.m.), and Jan 8 (9:00 a.m.)
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Re-air's Dec 24 (9:30 a.m.), Dec 31 (3:30 p.m.), Jan 7 (12:30 a.m.), and Jan 8 (9:00 a.m.)
                          Hopefully the technical glitches will be fixed for the replays.

Comment

It was a Cox issue as I just watched the replay on AT&T and had no issues. I thought it was well done. My Shocker pride is definitely soaring at the moment.
                            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              So in other words, who's going to take a video recording of their DVR playing the special?
                              "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                              Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Working...
                              X