Men of March - Gregg Marshall on CBS Sports Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
    It was a Cox issue as I just watched the replay on AT&T and had no issues. I thought it was well done. My Shocker pride is definitely soaring at the moment.
    Figures. We pay a small fortune for COX just to get these glitches. I hope AT&T becomes available in my area. I would like another option.

Comment

I watched on directv and had zero issues outside of the fact it only lasted 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
        I watched on directv and had zero issues outside of the fact it only lasted 30 minutes.
        I was going to say the same thing. I called DirecTv customer service as I only saw 30 beautifully produced minutes, vs the expected 3 hour epic. The person I spoke to agreed and they are looking into it to find the missing 2 and a half hours. She said the phones lines there were lit up like a Christmas tree with similar inquiries.

Comment

Had no problems watching it on Comcast/XFinity in Chicago. Thought it was great!

Comment

Anyone know if this can be streamed?

Comment

Never saw the show.. can't find online - anyone have any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
              X